Problem with somchai

Helmut

Thank you Mr. Elef. Mr. Nervous_Dog...now everybody know why Somchai never want cell phone or motorbike and why I can not say name of zee bar where he work with Heidi before. I just wish I had a tongue like his! I would never have problem finding some skank whore to go with me! I might even find a stunner who would go with me!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ND

I can clearly say none of the mods has abused his powers because the hint didn't come from a mod. I will put KS in the know how that was possible!

Hugh_Hoy

for you it is the same as with Helmut, you seem to care more about me than I care about you. I never respond to any of your posts first, This board wouldn't change for me if you leave or stay, in fact I confuse you with 2 other posters with similar names. You seem to have a grudge against someone who doesn't even remember your name! Sorry dude no offence, keep on doing what you are doing if it makes you happy, I don't mind!

You sure Helmet is not buddha in 'disguise'? Same MO.

I am almost 100% certain Helmut, CT and Bhudda and several others are all put up jobs to stir up shit, and generate board traffic. O.k. if done for humour, but when bad info or misleading advice is given out, whole different story.

<>

KS - If posters can;t post without being spied upon by Mods who then pass information onto other posters that is a pretty sad day for the board.

Agree it's prob a troll, but the fact a Mod or someone with access to the IP's passed that information onto CT I think is a very worrying action, one that will stop me using the PM function unless I know what I post is safe from prying eyes.

Only you know who the mods are, which I agree is a good thing, however to have them feed information to CT is pretty much a abuse of power

Perhaps a moderator or more are in on it? Seems when I PT a certain person, another poster almost immediately knows about what was said...I tested this theory awhile back, and again recently...seems to hold up. Hence, I tend to suspect that this person who may or may not be a mod, is in on all this. Sort of takes away from the credibility or the board and the spirit of anonymous mods...of course, I might be wrong.

Seems when I PT a certain person, another poster almost immediately knows about what was said...I tested this theory awhile back, and again recently...seems to hold up.

No that is because someone was pissed at you and told me that you were PTing him to get support against me! Obviously a poster who pretends to be on of your board friends! Nothing fishy about except the fact that you were trying to build an alliance because you were out of words!

I am almost 100% certain Helmut, CT and Bhudda and several others are all put up jobs to stir up shit, and generate board traffic

I met about 20 people from this board and all of them know I am not a guy who stirs shit up, Actually I am the one who is criticized for being to positive!!! Nice try to put me in the same line with a troll and Buddha (who has changed his attitude btw) another attempt of you to hit below the belt? Grow up man!

Someone quote me please so he can read it!

Hi,

Wow, just read this thread and am once again disappointed at how things can get out of hand so quickly when an obvious troll starts spouting crap.

"KS - If posters can;t post without being spied upon by Mods who then pass information onto other posters that is a pretty sad day for the board."

I agree, but I am fairly certain that none of the Mods would have done this.

CT has PTed me and he mentioned someone found a loophole to get access to this. I've asked CT if this person is willing to explain how he did it so we can close the loophole.

As for Helmut, I am almost 100% certain who he is and as this has gone way out of hand now, I request that 'Helmut' stop posting effective immediately.

OH wrote:

"I am almost 100% certain Helmut, CT and Bhudda and several others are all put up jobs to stir up shit, and generate board traffic."

OH, if this was the case, I would know about it, don't you think? And if I am not in on this (and I am not), then what would be the benefit for those people?

You also forget that besides increasing traffic (a bit), trolls (like Helmut) tend to increase my headache as well. And that is certainly something I can live without.

Sanuk!

Hi,

I agree, and worse for me is that if I delete crap like this, I get complaints that I am too heavy-handed; if on the other hand I let it slide, the crap continuous and sooner or later I get complaints asking me why I am letting crap like this tar the board.

Can't win.

So, maybe the next time one of you jokers thinks it is funny to stir the shit a bit, maybe keep in mind that you are causing me a headache.

Oh, one more thing, I am getting REALLY fucking annoyed with the board being used for personal vendettas. If you have a problem with another poster, be a man and confront them directly in PT / email and work things out. This underhanded sniping and bitching is how girls would deal with things and it is pathetic.

Sanuk!

Archived