How to becoming a tourist police volunteer?

whitelotuslane

I apologise for mentioning this here now, I have never used this forum as a mouthpiece for Jesters Fair, we get enough from local Pattaya media, but when someone posts a link to a UK Charity (who we have never heard of) on this board I felt a need to respond.

I think there can never be enough promotion for Charities like that! If it wasn't you I might have never learned about it! Bring you the "Boris Stuff" in 2 weeks!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rereading this thread I get some ideas:

1. WLL is living in Bangkok and just has visited Pattaya not so many times.

2. Soi Buakaow has never been called Soi 22, not by thais not by farangs. I think this is a joke coming from some Sukhumvit Soi 22 farangs to promote a rather dead backstreet. Soi Buakaow is almost never mentioned as a nightlife area in Pattaya, Soi LK Metro sometimes.

3. Soi LK Metro - some guys have been involved in promoting the new club there the last months and I think WLL and the guy behind bangkokeyes are doing the same, maybe I'm wrong and it's an other bar in the area. :grin:

Youguys! :D You are all just so delightful.

1. I never claimed SBK is a nightlife area, though I have spent many a night there while breathing/generally being alive. I just said I think it's one of the most interesting areas in Pattaya. And personally I have a great deal of interest in things other than 'nightlife'.

2. I don't think I've ever been to any Sukhumvit Soi 22. (The picture in my avatar is quite obviously a Pattaya soi-sign)

3. I'm not associated with any nightlife related business either here or in Bangkok, nor do I have any intention to. (If I had then I'd just try to be Mr. Nice Guy all the time and suck up to everyone.)

Up to you, I don't care, what's interesting is why the website where you found your old avatar is promoting a certain soi in Pattaya and why he tries to introduce a name of it which was never used before or after, which I think I've proved. :grin:

Archived