Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

The below excerpt out of Wikipedia for gay pretty much sums up the situation:

Selecting the appropriate term

The term gay is used to describe both same-sex male and same-sex female relations, although it is more commonly applied to men. More rarely, gay is used as a shorthand for LGBT: lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. Some transgender individuals find their inclusion in this larger grouping to be offensive.

I mentioned this earlier, either here or in another thread...many gays don't like having the Trans Genders in their "group." Oddly, there is quite a bit of in fighting within the gay/lesbian community.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...

Anyway, I am going to employ this denial next trip, and shag an elephant and a katoey...maybe a katoey elephant as well! Peace everyone! :)

OH.....Have you learn nothing!?!?! It may look like an elephant, it may have the biggest twodger in the soi animal kingdom BUT, it is not an elephant, it's a sexy little poodle, it considers itself to be a poodle, it has a special oversized manmade poodle flease. It was just born an elephant. So if you do fuck it, you'll be fucking a poodle and you won't be considered an elephant fucker at all. No mate, not on your nelly.

Hey Old Hippie, pick me, pick me. I luv it up the arse :D

th_ha.gif

So hold on, where does this leave the chap that has shagged her? If the female considers herself to be a dog, acts like a dog, barks like a dog, runs around like a dog with her tongue hanging out. Then is the guy actually shagging a dog? Is he guilty of beastiality? Or he actually shagging a woman who just acts like a dog? Oh,I'm so confused by all this logic.............maybe that's why labels work for me. The sea is wet, the sky is above me. Sucking cocks is gay....you know. Good 'ol labels

For five years, Oxana Malaya lived with dogs and survived on raw meat and scraps. When she was found she was running around on all fours barking. Elizabeth Grice hears her incredible story

She bounds along on all fours through long grass, panting towards water with her tongue hanging out. When she reaches the tap she paws at the ground with her forefeet, drinks noisily with her jaws wide and lets the water cascade over her head.

The Dog Girl: Oxana Malaya is now in a clinic and unlikely ever to leave as she lacks the skills to survive

Up to this point, you think the girl could be acting - but the moment she shakes her head and neck free of droplets, exactly like a dog when it emerges from a swim, you get a creepy sense that this is something beyond imitation. Then, she barks.

The furious sound she makes is not like a human being pretending to be a dog. It is a proper, chilling, canine burst of aggression and it is coming from the mouth of a young woman, dressed in T-shirt and shorts.

This is 23-year-old Oxana Malaya reverting to behaviour she learnt as a young child when she was brought up by a pack of dogs on a rundown farm in the village of Novaya Blagoveschenka, in the Ukraine. When she showed her boyfriend what she once was and what she could still do - the barking, the whining, the four-footed running - he took fright. It was a party trick too far and the relationship ended.

Oxana is a feral child, one of only about 100 known in the world. The story goes that, when she was three, her indifferent, alcoholic parents left her outside one night and she crawled into a hovel where they kept dogs.

No one came to look for her or even seemed to notice she was gone, so she stayed where there was warmth and food - raw meat and scraps - forgetting what it was to be human, losing what toddler's language she had and learning to survive as a member of the pack.

A shameful five years later, a neighbour reported a child living with animals. When she was found, at the age of eight in 1991, Oxana could hardly speak and ran around on all fours barking, mimicking her carers.

Though she must have seen humans at a distance, and seems occasionally to have entered the family house like a stray, they were no longer her species: all meaningful life was contained in a kennel.

[color:red]"Some transgender individuals find their inclusion in this larger grouping to be offensive."
[/color]

Maybe that explains why Whitelotuslane doesn't see having sex with a ladyboy is gay, maybe he is or on his way to being a transgender.

Or it could be that he would feel shame if he realized he has gay tendenacies. Nothing to be ashame about, there must be lots of farangs who have been fucked by ladyboys while emptying a nut sack. Shit, that is what Thailand is all about.

As they say, when you have seen one poodle fuck, you have seen them all fuck. Besides, my poodle is bigger then your poodle.

Elephant_Sex.jpg

Nothing to be ashame about, there must be lots of farangs who have been fucked by ladyboys while emptying a nut sack. Shit, that is what Thailand is all about.

What? Getting fucked my ladyboys......? No for me mate

Ok, since fucking katoeys is not gay...I will go and doink one next trip...hell, maybe , this being pride week, I will doink one here...wait, this is GAY pride week...so thus doinking a ktoy during pride week might be gay...

Wait, not gay if there is no dancing...could have a bit of dancing I suppose, but no slow dancing...I guess that would be o.k. but NO grinding...well, maybe a little is o.k...but no butt grabbing...well, I suppose a little is o.k. to check for muscle tone...but no kissing, that would be gay...well, some cultures do kiss, so o.k. BUT NO tongue!

Well, tongue could be o.k. but NO fucking...I mean fucking could be o.k. if you are just doing it to get off, and are fucking him, that would make him gay, you are just using any means necessary, who could blame you...but no blow job! I guess it would be o.k. to put your mouth there if he had been bitten by a snake or something, but not for more than 30 minutes, that would most certainly be VERY gay! Of course sucking a cock is one thing, but don't look him i9n the eye, that would really be gay...well, I guess o.k. for a bit, but NO fucking...fucking is very gay...of course you could let him fuck you, which would make HIM gay, because you are just helping him out after all, he is the one with the hard dick...!

Of course fucking is maybe understandable, but no calling the next day, calling is gay...well, I guess you could call and see how he is...but no flowers! sending flowers would really be gay, no 2 ways about it!

Archived