Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

Pride week just about having wrapped up here, I have been treated to tons of Gay/lesbian/trans gender propaganda. Bottom line is, we are all in agreement, come out and support/acknowledge your sexuality. Don't hide it.

That's pretty rich.. How many of us hide our sexual P4P escapades in Thailand? Hey be proud, come out, join the parade and take pride in screwing Thai girls for money.

Had lunch with my cousin today, and the topic in the cafe was gay teens/suppression/denial of their sexuality/orientation. The consensus is/was too many people want to deny who/what they are, and this brings on too many problems for these people.

I think a truer solution to that is the removal of the last bits of institutionalized or cultural / de-facto hate against everything that's not perceived to be 'straight', then the need to deny (also to oneself) disappears as well. This won't happen overnight.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never hide my whore mongering, ask anyone who knows me...doing so would give them power against me, hence, I take the wind out of their sails. I have also openly supported the movement to legalize prostitution here in SFO. SOmething most/all whore mongers want, but most will not step up and say so...the road to change begins with the first brick...or something...

Agree with the last part of your post, but the first step is people stepping up to the plate and being open and honest, so the "straight" people can see they are there, and recognize they have been there all along. And further realize they (the "non straights" are just there and part of society as well.

So what you are saying here is you'd rather fuck a pretty young Katoey than an ugly old woman?

WLL,

Yes. The only thing the ugly old woman could have going for herself sexually is a double-X chromosome, and I don't know about you, but chromosomes don't turn me on.

And a transformed male does turn you on?

Absolutely; I thought I just said that. As do hot looking women, of course. But not male looking people, of course, that'd be gay.

Hey, no problem, to each his own, but no thanks, I'll pass. I'd rather boink the old lady if I ever run into the unfortunate circumstance of having to make a choice.

Well, that is a perfectly sensible option. Hey, gerontophilia is nothing to be ashamed of, just admit it and get it out in the open. :D

WLL,

Absolutely; I thought I just said that. As do hot looking women, of course. But not male looking people, of course, that'd be gay.

You're saying that fucking a feminine-looking male is NOT gay and a masculin-looking female IS gay? Correct me if I'm wrong. :banghead:

Male-looking is a very fine line of course and since this aspect is unlimited in its range it can't possibly provide factual info. You're either (in normal biological terms) male or female, period.

WLL in response to BKKtraveler,

If you don't mind people being gay then please also don't mind people being whatever they choose to be..

Facts, labels and definitions aside, I agree with this.

You're saying that fucking a feminine-looking male is NOT gay and a masculin-looking female IS gay? Correct me if I'm wrong. :banghead:

Does anyone else get this sense of deja-vu all the time.. :) I'd just say "Yes" again, though I really didn't make any claims about any masculine looking female. But now that she's made an appearance, I did fuck rather masculine looking females in the past and that didn't feel the least bit gay. I should add of course that there were enough feminine looking features left for that to happen; I bet screwing a woman with a beard and beer gut might just cross the line, though I wouldn't know from actual experience (and again don't really intend to..)

Male-looking is a very fine line of course and since this aspect is unlimited in its range it can't possibly provide factual info.

Completely agree.

You're either (in normal biological terms) male or female, period.

No argument there either.

So if I may ask, since you seem to fuck katoeys and "real women" do you consider fucking katoeys to me a homosexual act? and do you consider yourself gay, hetero, or bi? No judgment, just curious as to how you classify/categorize yourself.

Old Hippie, did you ever get the feeling you have been talking to a wall?

In English, we have a word called gay. You use the word, I use the word, and a lot of others use the word. Even a lot of people who say they are gay, use the word. But(t) have you ever noticed, there are some people who appear to be gay, that this particular group of people, no matter what they do, will always come back with a but(t) and say they are not gay.

Figure it out?

[color:red]

If it

walks like a gay (just got butt fucked)

talks like a gay (talking about the joys of getting butt fucked)

and

eats like a gay (even if they don't swallow)

then the person must be gay.

[/color]

But(t) this one group of people will tell you they are not gay. Figure it out, I can't.

Look at this picture. It is a man and a male duck called Donald. The man is having fun with Donald. All of us would cocnclude this looks gayish butt) this one specific group will say this is anything but gay. Figure it out.

fuck_a_duck_sm.jpg

Archived