Ladyboy's are fags

Mark

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if I may ask, since you seem to fuck katoeys and "real women" do you consider fucking katoeys to be a homosexual act?

No, I don't.

Note that I also don't make the apparently popular distinction of 'did he know or not'; If a person looks female and sexy, heterosexual men are attracted to her, whereas homosexual men are not.

A friend of mine did research on the very topic as part of his university doctorate studies.

and do you consider yourself gay, hetero, or bi? No judgment, just curious as to how you classify/categorize yourself.

Hetero; a gay person is attracted to men all of the time. A bi person is attracted to men some of the time. I am not at all attracted to male looking individuals at any time. I'm tolerant towards gays, but I have to admit to getting a bit uncomfortable when a discussion on the topic gets too graphic.

Hetero after all is a greek word that means 'different'. I can assure you that I look very different from all the people in the Tiffany gallery link. :)

I know where Peter Tatchell got his ideas from now.

WHo is Peter Tatchell? This guy?

http://www.petertatchell.net/

Yes OH, that's the guy. IMHO he goes a bit too far sometimes and in pursuit of his agenda has screwed quite a few people up.

Fair play to the guy though - he tried to make a citizen's arrest of Robert Mugabe a few years ago.

He's just a bit...strident?

Old Hippie, did you ever get the feeling you have been talking to a wall?

Walls generally don't talk back to clarify. I've been pretty prompt to answer so far.

In English, we have a word called gay. You use the word, I use the word, and a lot of others use the word. Even a lot of people who say they are gay, use the word. But(t) have you ever noticed, there are some people who appear to be gay, that this particular group of people, no matter what they do, will always come back with a but(t) and say they are not gay.

What's this " but(t) " thing? You're not making a whole lot of sense.

If it

walks like a gay (just got butt fucked)

talks like a gay (talking about the joys of getting butt fucked)

and

eats like a gay (even if they don't swallow)

then the person must be gay.

...right.. which is a fair description of a ladyboy I guess, and I said in my very first post that I consider them gay. This really is not being disputed, can you please move along past your imaginary wall, you look ridiculous yapping at it like a broken record.

Look at this picture. It is a man and a male duck called Donald. The man is having fun with Donald. All of us would cocnclude this looks gayish butt) this one specific group will say this is anything but gay. Figure it out.

LOL.. Excellent. :) Let's for argument's sake assume that the picture shows some kind of sexual gratification; an overweight dude humping a playground glass fiber Disney character.

Now what you're saying is because this particular fiberglass Disney character is male, this is a gay act. Had he on the other hand picked a Daisy Duck fiberglass Disney character then he'd be a fine upstanding straight-laced heterosexual male.

I feel like people are now looking to me to add something sensible, but the example is so preposterously unrelated to the discussion that I honestly don't know where to start.

But let's just leave it at establishing that ladyboys typically don't look like fiberglass Disney charecters, whatever their apparent gender.

"...right.. which is a fair description of a ladyboy I guess, and I said in my very first post that I consider them gay...."

So you consider Lady boys gay, but you don't consider the guys who fuck lady boys to be gay? This is what I find baffling.

Who gives a Flying "Daffy Duck"....what he is????? :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

dont fucking answer then

So elequent....and so macho.

And you think your Del boy impression makes it more eloquent?

Perhpa you like doing ladies boys up the Gary Glitter so it has upset you a tad?

Mark' date='

Sir, it should appear that you are a bit angered at Mr. Dumsoda. Pardon me sir, but I am not at all certain of the underling of such emotion. You see, we were having a general discussion, on a rather silly topic, and Mr. Dumsoda merely Piped up with his thoughts. Old Hippie and a few others also asked the same question, yet were not at all held to your rather unfriendly overtures.

Additionally lad, you weakened your position, or should I say cheapened the debate with your question of Dumsoda's Orientation. Such touts are really not at all needed in my honest opinion. Something you may wish to consider prior to further posts.

Best Regards-BST

[/quote']

eeeeerrr, ok then.....I'll do that....I think? ......thanks for responding....Im enlightened

Archived