When Your Teerak Has Sex With Other Guys

MooNoi

Totally depends on the guy, if he's going to brood over it, forget it, it won't work.

If he's not going to worry about it, that's a problem as well so forget it, it won't work.

If he's going to be adult and show his experience in the bar scene by tolerating it then, when the time comes, taking her away from all that there's a chance it may work. Hmm... about one in a hundred? I dare say Christian Troy would consider those odds over generous though.

Why isn't sponsorship an option? What's a $100 a week these days? Then she may consider taking a low paid job in a restaurant.

She's been around long enough to look at fucking for money and fucking for love as two entirely different things. She's also been around long enough to know a Farang isn't going to like her fucking someone else for any reason. She won't change while he's away unless put under pressure to do so and sponsorship will ease that considerably.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's also been around long enough to know a Farang isn't going to like her fucking someone else for any reason. She won't change while he's away unless put under pressure to do so and sponsorship will ease that considerably.

As stated in my original post, he won't sponser her as he has no real way of keeping tabs on her while he's out of LOS and doesn't want to "do his dough".

Another poster said that it's better to sponsor her in the HOPE that she's not working. I'm not sure about that. Probably better to keep things as up-front as they can be, even if it means knowing she is fucking other guys, IMO. Better than burning cash in the mere hope she's not working.

If he sent her the cash he might as well go and have "SUCKER" tattooed on his forehead.

Tangled webs getting involved with these ladies, isn't it? :smirk:

If your "teerak" has sex with other guys then she shouldn't be your teerak.

Maybe you're right, Munchie.

Outside of Asia, most farangs would say "you're nuts" falling in love with a hooker in Farangland or other more developed places outside of SE Asia.

Get them into the LOS or other parts of Asia and they go all ga-ga... "it's not prostitution... it's just me giving money to someone who needs to take care of their family in return for sex and companionship..." Hmmm... :hmmm:

On the flip-side of that, the "prostitutes" in Asia are still human beings, not sex machines, and each one has some degree of emotion and hopes and dreams. Sure, some are short-sighted in their vision of life, some are real sweethearts, and some are complete and utter mercenary bitches.

I'm sure some of them do genuinely fall in love with customers now-and-again. From the punter's point of view, it's just a matter of working out if the love is "genuine" or not... and that is the hard part.

As stated in my original post, he [Moo Noi] won't sponser her as he [Moo Noi] has no real way of keeping tabs on her while he's out of LOS.

Another poster said that it's better to sponsor her in the HOPE that she's not working. I'm [Moo Noi] not sure about that. Probably better to keep things as up-front as they can be, even if it means knowing she is fucking other guys, IMO. Better than burning cash in the mere hope she's not working.

If he sent her the cash he [Moo Noi] might as well go and have "SUCKER" tattooed on his [Moo Noi] forehead.

Tangled webs getting involved with these ladies, isn't it?

Sorry Piggy,

missed your original "Gem"

OK so I agree with you as well....a very tangled web....indeed

...I guess if mine's a ..."Black Widow"....there's a fair chance I'll get eaten tomorrow night...

:grinyes::grinyes::grinyes:

It's been nice knowing you.....

Archived