Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

And I hope he comes back to get Sin City off the ground in the future... the concepts were fantastic, and it was going to be an awesome establishment.

Hmmm, never did like that name.....

If you're around CT, hope you get well soon and come back soon.... the Pattaya nightlife threads have ground to a halt.

:thumbup:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH-

Dude....grow up. He was in the Texas Schoolbook Depository as shooter number 2. Stop this grassy knoll shit!

This is not the forum to start false rumors...

No no, he was one of the 3 tramps rounded up in the rail yard behind the grassy knoll. Possible I suppose that he was the second shooter in the book depository as well, as he had been known to be in 2 places at the same time on several occasions.

One of the other tramps has been identified as Fiery Jack. The photos of him having lunch with Jack Ruby and E. Howard Hunt the day before have been authenticated. E. Howard Hunt even implemented him on his death bed.

On a separate note. This thread has gone on long enough with absolutely no mention of me in the last several posts. Thus, I say time to close it!

...I wasn't talking about you. If I wanted to insult you, I would say Airbus sucks... :) I know you are a millionaire, as I have run up several expenses on your charge cards, and you never once complained. Thanks. Also, some guys here claim to know you. BTW, I am opening a bar in Lower Sukhumvit, want to invest? :)

I mean, I would give Ct the benefit of the doubt. I dont know him, although I did receive a PM once where he came across as a nice guy...

The other point is that the speculation seems to be whether or not CT's plans for a bar in Pattaya were true or false...?

I would have to say probably true. I mean opening a bar in Pattaya is not exactly the pinnacle of human sucess. It is quite believable that someone might just do it...I mean there are loads of bars there, and I m sure they didnt open by themselves...

If CT however came on here and said he had found a cure for cancer, and away to bring about world peace...then I might have my reservations. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey TROY,

Just read about your dis-ease. Didnt realize you are in such a rollercoaster since we were almost gonna meet each other...You are aware you need to do some major lifestyle changes. Good! If you want help for natural healing, PM me. Our bodies eat up our thoughts about the world and ourselves plus we muck them up with the foods, drinks and drugs we digest. The combi of food and negative emotion make an effective poison in our bodies and causes them to get older and sick. And I know you know this so get your ass moving and start living healthy. You can CHANGE things around!

May the Force be with you!

LOVE,

TC

Archived