Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mekong,

I find I'm agreeing with your posts of late.

I,too, had early conflicts with CT on the Board. We resolved our issues (privately via PT) and arranged to meet in March, which we did.

Spent a couple of great days in Patts with my girl, CT and "The Lady in Red" and also Bar Tendy from Toxic who joined us on the Sunday. I have posted about this before. CT, Cent & I had breakfast together on the Sunday morning.

Found CT to be as stated by other posters. Well known around town, generous, intellegent and well versed in a wide variety of issues and topics.

We enjoyed his company and all had a great time. CT actually arranged accommodation for us at the same place as his Condo (Suite @ 3k / nyt)for 2 nights, which he would not accept payment for, as he claimed to have some free night entitlements and these needed to be used within the current month, before they expired. A very nice gesture IMHO

I balanced the scales by picking up the 9.5k Baht tab at Mantra for Dinner on Saturday night, but had a "fight" at Sunday breakfast, after CT picked up the Tab for the 3 of us and then proceeded to stuff Baht into my pocket to pay half the Bill from the previous night.

These are just the simple Facts and an accurate report of my experiences of meeting with CT.

I was told (by CT) which Bar was to be converted into Sin City and have met some of the people involved in the project. Again, there was never any suggestion of "Investment" and the impression I got was that none was required.

I am also aware of several issues that have raised concerns and questions in the minds of some people, however as I am not aware of all the facts, I am not in a position to pass judgement (and will not comment further on this matter)

People handle things differently. JS, for instance, has shown remarkable strength IMHO in bringing his personal situation into the "Cyber" Public arena. I admire and respect him for doing so and wish him the best of luck for the future.

If CT is battling a serious illnes, he may well have chosen to take a different path. His choice and I also wish him the best of luck for the future.

As for the question raised by Bust, I guess CT is the only one that can provide the real answer!!

Let's hope at some stage in the future CT chooses to rejoin the board.

Cheers DS

Mekong,

I find I'm agreeing with your posts of late.

(snip)

Cheers DS

'Kin Hell DC be careful, I don't think there are anymore rooms left in my asylum.

Joking aside, I think most people would agree that CT did come across as an arrogant know it all cnut in the forum, as we all tend to from time to time, but those of us who have actually met him have got to know the "Real" CT.

I will say, I never met the guy, but apparently, he did at least show up and meet with people. This is more than I can say for many other people who have boasted on this board. So I have to give him his props for that. As I said, I wish him well if he is sick.

Oh, I still think he was full of it, and way off in his take on bar girls, but I just ignored him. I am saying, he at least met guys. Where as, there are/have been many guys who have boasted on this board, but then never came and met anyone here. My guess is, they never show up/meet people because they knew they would be exposed for the pratts they are. 3-4 names come to mind right off the bat, sure there are more.

there are/have been many guys who have boasted on this board, but then never came and met anyone here. My guess is, they never show up/meet people because they knew they would be exposed for the pratts they are. 3-4 names come to mind right off the bat, sure there are more.

Why show up?

to be judged, or somthing....

FA...

Archived