Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

In what way munch? Considering you are not aware of certain "actual" events, not rumours, I stand by my post. Moo Noi knew CT better than anyone and I greatly respect his frank and honest post. I can only speak for myself and my own experience with him and the predicament he put someone in. Unless you can enlighten us all on something we are all unaware of ....... :closemouth:

Make up your mind Bust. Your original post was clearly based on "a bit of a rumour", but now you are saying there are actual events?! Perhaps you should enlighten us?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moo Noi...u seem to have spent some time with the guy in Pattaya. Where, EXACTLY, was his bar to be located? I might want to see if I can get the "good deal" a shrewd person like CT could get. (Assuming he's "given up the ghost". :-)

â?ÂI don't know the medical term for someone who lives in a complete-and-utter fantasylandâ?Â

The psychiatric term would be a delusional disorder. In CTâ??s case, perhaps what is sometimes referred to as â??Grandiose delusionsâ?Â.

â??He was very generous the nights we went out, we had a great time and he struck me as an intelligent fellow and seemed to be well respected and known by many girls and mamasans. (Not that that really counts for much... it could have been "respect" just because he liked to flash the cash around), but he really gave me the impression that he wouldn't hurt a fly and had quite a sharp brain on him.â?Â

Those who suffer from delusions, even schizophrenics, are often quite bright and can be charming and personable.

It is quite interesting that his many inconsistencies were never noted. The list could be quite lengthy. We could start with the enormous number of hours he mustâ??ve spent at the keyboard while only being a month away from opening. Always puzzled me how a guy could spend that amount of time, party with friends, shag night after night and oversee the remodeling and opening of a bar.

Finally, sorry to hear that some aspect of your association with CT caused you to have to make a change in your personal life. Like you said, maybe for the best?

HH

The rumor is that CT is John Galt :D

Shit, I don't know what "rumor" is involved.

HH

John Galt published an address in Pattaya very close to where CT said he stayed, I sent him a PT and asked if he was JG but he answered no.

Moo Noi...u seem to have spent some time with the guy in Pattaya. Where, EXACTLY, was his bar to be located? I might want to see if I can get the "good deal" a shrewd person like CT could get.

There were other parties involved in the bar apart from CT and myself. As I am now no longer part of the arrangement, I don't want to jeapodise any arrangement they might still have if they have put their plans on hold. But I did go and check out the location a few times.

Anyway, I agree with KS.

Can we please stop speculating until the truth comes out one way or the other?

As I said before, CT never did ANYTHING wrong to me personally and always seemed to be a good guy. Maybe I'm too trusting and naive. But you can only judge someone on your own personal experiences with that person.

If CT does come back to us and reads this thread, then I think he would be saddened somewhat. I've never heard of him doing anything bad to anyone. I can't really hold anything against the guy.

I'm not going to post on this thread anymore, other than to say "if you're reading this CT, please get well soon and I hope all is going well for you, and good luck!"

Archived