Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

Isn't all this speculation getting a bit out of hand.

Bust posts that CT is "full of shit" based on "a bit of a rumour" and makes statements like "I hope it isn't true because it would mean the guy played around with other people's well-being without the slightest hesitation", a statement which I consider totally out of order.

When the guy wants to post I'm no doubt he will and until someone comes forward with some facts about his current situation or to back up Busts "bit of a rumour" (what was the rumour Bust?) then really everyone should leave it and him be.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT. It seems he has friends here, and as many are concerned about him, it stands to reason someone has his contact info in Germany, and or friends of his in Pattaya, and thus, someone could call and ask how he is doing.

I mean shit, friends should be concerned, and I am sure he would love to hear from his friends, and it would maybe feel good/help to know people care about him.

For myself, I am just nosey, and will work it into some sort of self aggrandizing government sanctioned conspiracy.

Personally i hav'nt a clue what the truth of this situation is and i suspect that is the case for 99.9% of the members of this board. But i do know that *IF* i was fighting a terminal or potentially terminal illness posting on internet forums to satisfy the curiosity of board gossip mongers would be rather low on my list of priorities.

Simie.

Isn't all this speculation getting a bit out of hand.

Bust posts that CT is "full of shit" based on "a bit of a rumour" and makes statements like "I hope it isn't true because it would mean the guy played around with other people's well-being without the slightest hesitation", a statement which I consider totally out of order.

In what way munch? Considering you are not aware of certain "actual" events, not rumours, I stand by my post. Moo Noi knew CT better than anyone and I greatly respect his frank and honest post. I can only speak for myself and my own experience with him and the predicament he put someone in. Unless you can enlighten us all on something we are all unaware of ....... :closemouth:

Personally i hav'nt a clue what the truth of this situation is and i suspect that is the case for 99.9% of the members of this board. But i do know that *IF* i was fighting a terminal or potentially terminal illness posting on internet forums to satisfy the curiosity of board gossip mongers would be rather low on my list of priorities.

Simie.

... but would appreciate a phone call or email from his friends in LOS and elsewhere. :hug:

I take your point, but you may have missed mine...er what ever it was...oh yeah, point is, some guys posting in this thread, spreading the mystery/speculation, were allegedly friends of his, and have the ability to call him and say "hey, how are you? need anything? some people were asking about you, how are you holding up..." etc...stuff friends do. Instead, they are posting here to no real benefit.

If you knew the guy, and were/are concerned about him, call him. That is all I am saying.

Archived