Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT, A lot of the determing factors on whether you make it or not is within you. Doctors told me twice, one year or less. First time in 81, second time in 2003. I'm too Damn Contrary to lay down and give up.

Too many places to go and women to ........

• 1 month later...

OK I will break the ice seeing nobody else is saying anything. There is a bit of a rumour doing the rounds that Mr Christain Troy was to put it bluntly....."full of shit". Sure he put on a great show but maybe that is all it was, a performance. Now I am not saying that it's true, just that quite a few things haven't added up over the past couple of months. I hope it isn't true because it would mean the guy played around with other people's well-being without the slightest hesitation. Don't know whether anyone else can add to this, would be nice to be proven wrong as this it is all just a rumour. :dunno: So if anyone has any news feel free. I try to see the good in people so I hope it isn't true.

OK I will break the ice seeing nobody else is saying anything. There is a bit of a rumour doing the rounds that Mr Christain Troy was to put it bluntly....."full of shit". Sure he put on a great show but maybe that is all it was, a performance.

Gee, do ya think? First, there is no Santa Claus. Then no Easter Bunny. No tooth fairy. Now, no CT? OMG, I'm devastated ! I've been taken in. Another LOS scam right here on Thai360.

HH

Archived