Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old Hippie ,

do I note age-related signs of mildness , I thought you hate the guy ?

The health system in Germany is publis as far as for example a gentleman from presumably Nigeria , who has thrown his passport away and claims to be a political refugee from Ethiopia , will receive any health treatment he needs free of charge .

Christian Troy , who is an un-insured potential bar-owner from Pattaya , will receive even better treatment as long as the hospital thinks he can pay their privately issued bills . As soon as this positive thinking starts to fade , they will not throw him out but dramatically reduce the amount of love they are prepared to offer .

BuBi

Dude

why bother with Dubai, if its having your own stem cells harvested and manipu;ated for treatment then you really should investigate Bangkok. There is an organisation in BKK that has spearheaded this therapy for some time now, with specific clinics for cardiac and neuro therapies, I'm trying to remember the name but struggling...Gringo on Nanapong board or Josh_ingu would be better able to help you, but in any case the idae of being at the epicenre of medical technology in this respect, AND being able to get TLC from rent a slut would beat Dubai, hands down.

My adice, start drinking heavily.

laters,

Archived