Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

Wow, I smoked some of that shit once as well, and maybe it was a flash back where in, I imagined meeting you...? Odd is, if you didn't exist, then or now, who am I replying to? and, if you don't exist and I don't exist, what are we really doing?

But, if you, Me and CT didn't exist, then who wrote all this shit? or are we all just imagining it?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually that should be 16,971 posts. I thought your last one was quite good.

Well, the last one, or the one previous to this, was maybe the most truthful. :)

Bibbles,

As to why people bullshit on the internet, maybe it is just to have fun, or their chance to be someone they are not for awhile, make up for their fucked up life.

We have guys here who talk about vast amounts of wealth, being fluent in Thai, having it all figured out etc...of course no one ever meets these guys. The reason given is "...I never meet/hang with farangs in Thailand..." but the truth is most likely that we will see they are full of shit...

I have met CT on numerous occasions in Pattaya and not in a bar hopping sense either, more of a relaxed business meeting over a few beers with friends of mine who have been involved in the Thai bar scene for numerous years. I did accuse him of being full of shite and he did likewide, we were in conflict on the board, so I PM'd him and offered him the opportunity to meet up one night. He addmitted he gained more out of it than I did.

From what I gleaned from the tone of the conversations and what was said about him by my friends when he was not in our company he is considered a genuine investor.

Personally I don't know the bar scene from an operational side, I prefer to be a punter. As Sanddawg mentioned earlier he never asked for potential investors, he was looking for / asking for advice about his own investments and he was also making discrete enquiries about his proposed business partners.

IMHO he is the real deal.

Archived