Christian Troy Update

MooNoi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was with CT in Pattaya the last week he was there. He did go to the hospital and have a tumor removed from his stomach that is true. He did leave and go back to Germany this is also true.

He did not show me where his bar was going to be although he did talk about it we were busy partying. He spent money like water and seemed to know everyone in Pattaya (bar owners and girls alike.)

He knew full well that I am financially comfortable and never talked about investing in anything and tried to pay for everything even though I protested and paid my way.

From my personal dealings CT was a straight up guy with me I consider him a friend!!!!

S1

"...There is a bit of a rumour doing the rounds that Mr Christain Troy was to put it bluntly....."full of shit"..."

Yeah, but so am I, so what exactly is your point? :dunno: See, it always comes back to me. But remember, there were those of us early on, who suspected this all along...he and I being full of shit and all...and again, the plot thickens...wish him well in his recovery.

Archived