Are prices going up ?

mickey707

Pity your post count isn't even going to make it past 900 before you're banned... again.

Pity this board is now turning to a cheap mongers boys band.

The fact is that you and your chit-chat "friends" are spoiling this forum with useless and silly stuff.

:mad:

:yeahthat:

So why do you both bother to post/read here? why not just use the ignore feature? or better yet, find another board to post on that better suits your style?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from a few months years ago I haven't played the game in many years so to speak. However, I do keep my finger on the pulse as I have business interests connected to the P4P scene in general.

I cannot believe the rampant rip off in Bangers these days. Even further, some punters are paying so far OTT as to fuck it up completely with their irrational "rationale" that it is "cheaper than back home". So when did you last get a cab "back home" whose meter charge (flag fall) started at 50p or $1 ? So just cut out that utter bollocks.

Sorry to upset the keyboard warriers in Alaska chasing polar bears and fucking eskimos (or the other way around - I forget) and the over expensed expat or loaded tourist (used to be one) who can afford it. Fuck me, I can afford to give the noodle lady Bt100 for a Bt20 bowl of noodles but I don't because it is fucking stupid.

Long may Bangers fuck itself up as the capital of stupidity. I used to love the city but every time I visit I want to stay less and less. Seems many other feel the same as me.

I would have to say that there is a sexual revolution of sorts going on in Thailand.

All of a sudden I am getting it for free all over the place....al types from collegiate to my age range 30-45....i would suggest that you start smiling a bit more often and dressing a bit nicer to offset the rise in prices.

I feel like a kid again.

i would suggest that you start smiling a bit more often and dressing a bit nicer

Yeah, let's all enroll in the Kojis school of fashion! I mean, the better you dress the more you impress--"impress" on the potential hoes for the night how much they can try to get out of you. 99 times out of 100, I'm better dressed than the bar girls I take back to the hotel. I'm trying to remember the last time some go-go girl came down from changing and was wearing a nice dress. Usually fucking low cut short shorts or levis that would reveal their cunt hairs if they didn't trim em...and T-shirts that don't cover their torsos. So much with trying to impress by the way I dress. :thumbdown:

HH

Archived