Are prices going up ?

mickey707

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
please explaine?

The quality of poster has dramatically waned.

A handful of guys monopolize maybe 75% of the posts on Thai360 with their endless chit-chat' date=' redundant statements, silly insiders jokes and recurrent topics.

I'm surely not the only one to find that fact really boring.

Have you recently read something interesting here ?[/quote']

i thought the poll to end the debate about what is or what is not gay concerning ladyboy lovers to be rather interesting. but interesting in a gay sort of way, i must confess.

is it gay that i mentioned this? certainly hope not. :smirk:

cheers

not Moldova again please. :)

Off to Bucarest' date=' Black Sea coast and then Chisinau very soon, for one and half month, yet don't worry, I'll keep my reports and my pics of 19 yo naughty romanian and moldovian lingerie models dyevuskas for other boards.

:smirk:

[/quote']

Good idea. It was getting a bit repetitive.

Good idea. It was getting a bit repetitive.

At least it is content it his posts. Not like the guys who treat the board as their private chatroom (not directed at you). A certain old, very active member has alone lost this board lots of interesting post. Nothing is more annoying than getting your contributions ruined by a guy who have to voice his clueless opinion on absolutely everything.

There should be a limit to how many posts you can write in a certain period. Then we might get a higher content to noise ratio.

Paillote

At least it is content it his posts. Not like the guys who treat the board as their private chatroom (not directed at you). A certain old, very active member has alone lost this board lots of interesting post. Nothing is more annoying than getting your contributions ruined by a guy who have to voice his clueless opinion on absolutely everything.

There should be a limit to how many posts you can write in a certain period. Then we might get a higher content to noise ratio.

Paillote

It's Prosal's 'elite mongering' that I find repetitive. It was funny the first time. And he is the one complaining about repetition. His exploits make interesting reading otherwise.

I know what you mean about the chit-chat. It belongs in PM or shout box. But every now and then it's nice to throw in a one-liner.

And who decides when, what and how? Not me.

[quote=mainsailUsually I don't talk about money and just slide the money into their back pocket when I say goodbye. I think the girls don't like to talk about money either and I have never had a complaint once. And I follow Moo Noi's price list.

If it is a freelancer or they bring up money and I want to go with them I tell them I will pay the Moo Noi price if I am happy. If I am not happy then they get 500 baht less. If I am VERY happy then I will give them a tip. If they understand that my pleasure is directly related to their paycheck it is amazing how attentive they become!

Exactly my method, and I have found it to be very effective in separating good performers from bad ones, encouraging good performances, and not having the lady whine for more money after the deed.

Paying high fees for poor performance only increases the ladies' contempt for the customers and encourages them to continue these bad practices.

You think that's bad...

I once barfined a girl and her (suspect lesbian) friend from Genesis. Took them to Q Bar. At leaving time, the one I was interested in negotiated something like 4K up front, and I approved.

When we got back to my room, she didn't shower. Just jumped straight into bed with all her clothes on, which she had no intention of removing. Naturally, I gave her the boot, and she left in tears without payment. WTF? :dunno:

Next day I got a series of SMS messages, obviously ghost written by her lesbian pal who had far superior English skills. Stuff like, "Hi baby. Can we get together again tonight?" Sounded like a British bird, which, to me, is a big turnoff.

Of course, I never replied but, again, WTF? :dunno: Maybe they just wanted more free drinks at Genesis and Q Bar and thought they could do the whole caper over again.

Most bizarre P4P experience I ever had.

Dont read this if your a NZ guy (with wife) in Chiang Mai right now.

Your Morchit girl is quoting 1K short time from the Nana parking lot. Says she can do 5 per night in 4 hours work.

Needs to pay for the 200k tit job (nice one actually) and the 3 guys (one NZ, one German and another unknown nationality) each sending 40K per month isn't enough to maintain her lifestyle.

Beautiful girl by the way - no tattoos, nice body. Just addicted to money (her own words).

Archived