Thai Girl "logic"

Dumsoda

Ok, so maybe not totally related. But.. sitting in Hua Hin with the missus, about to go to Paris, well Ireland, then Paris for a few days, then Ireland again.

GF, glancing up from a specially pirated copy of "Pari Samlap Khon Thai", says.. "We have to go to Gai Dam" (Black chicken). "The best chicken for Thai people there". "Ok honey, sure, Gai Dam".

Walking along the Seine, one month later: I say: "let's eat.", and we sit down at a Lebanese place. I order food. Missus doesn't order. Missus is not hungry....

'This not Gai Dam".

"Oh fuck, great. Let's go find Gai Dam honey". I finish up eating, get the map and cut a path through the crowds to Gai Dam. The fucking place is CLOSED!

Lovely...

I love taking Thai chicks on holiday.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe this is Asian logic. For example, when I worked in Bangladesh, if there was a traffic accident involving a foreigner, it was always the foreigner's fault, because if he/she had not been in Bangladesh, the accident would not have happened! It didn't matter that a rickshaw driver was pedalling around a roundabout against the flow of traffic. Beat that.

Archived