those wicked americans

Guest baldrick

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well each case is different. If it was up to ordinary citizens not many countries would have got involved but the leaders agreed to it for various reasons. We know Blair was gung-ho even before the invasion. Some wanted to show solidarity with Bush, like Howard for instance, some were promised oil contracts, Pakistan was threatened with being bombed back to the stone age, Bulgaria was bribed etc. Azerbaijan and Eritrea ....who knows?

As a legal defence it might work.

That's odd....I just noticed Eritrea is back among the bad guys...

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN1744634320070817

Tonie the gay poodle should always be remembered for the dodgey dossier.

copied & published word for word from a college student's 15 year old thesis, complete with spelling errors.

the empire's dopes did not even spell check!

britian's murders in Iraq are based on a plagiarized college paper.

faggie tonie does not have the integrity of a poodle.

Pakistan came on board in Afghanistan, prior to Iraq. They were given a choice. Be seen as the enemy or get the benefits of being America's friend. They got one of the 'you're either with us or against us' phone calls. At that time, I can't blame the administration for that kind of rhetoric as it was days after 911. Time though should have shown some better diplomacy after the dust settled politically.

I've said this before, but Americans think the country is better than it actually is and Europeans think America is worse than it actually is, its somewhere inbetween. And it can be on a case by case basis depending on the situation.

There is a lot of hypocracy. Everyone talks about treating all nations and peoples as equals but we have a UN security counsil that has permanent members who can't be expelled from it. This counsel is very powerful. But I don't see England, Russia, China or France saying its set up is unfair.

Europe wants American engagement on its own terms. No one really wants America to go back to pre-WW2 isolationism, but to engage with more diplomacy and fairness. Fair enough, I agree. Because lets face, there are certain situations that Europe is concerned about that requires American intervention (dealing with China, Russia, N. Korea, Israel).

I've long said, we'd eliminate half the world's problems just agreeing on a different energy source than oil. Or vastly reducing its use to the point its not an issue in global politics.

All the members of the coalition of the willing should be brought into a world court as, at least, material witnesses and made to explain their complicity.

In most cases, it was token involvement, made out of emotion and insecurity. A few hundred troops here or there.

Why not interrogate Berlisconi? His people were marching in the street against the war in Iraq. What did he get out of his deal with Bush? the Japanese P.M., at the time, even Taksin. All the bananna republics, too, What did they get out of it?

Was it ignorance, blind faith or greed? No matter, they all had their hands out. Bush and Blair were quite willing to hand out their people's tax money so they could grab Iraq oil.

But, don't think it will ever happen. Vietnam's No. 1 war criminal, Henry Kissinger, is still living in comfort and appearing on news programs. He advised Nixon to bomb Cambodia and prolong the war against the will of the American people.

These western leaders will never be punished for stirring up radical Muslim extremism. Bin Laden should have been killed along with every other Al Queida member, instead of using them as a ruse to attack Iraq.

Saddam could have been our most effective agent against those devils. He wore Cristian Dior suits and was more Westernized than any of those rats running Iraq today.

Yes, we are wicked...because we are the ONLY country to get off their azz and try to do something!!!

Should we talk about Bosnia??? a European country but the Europeans could not get off the fat, lazy azz to do anything :mad:

Yes, the USA makes mistakes but if you DO something then you take the chance of making mistakes.

Just my wicked opinion...

I don't expect fairness CS. Life isn't fair. I do appreciate honesty though. I don't buy the 'we went into Iraq to liberate the Iraqi people' crap. Oil and Israel those were the reasons. Americans are decent people for the most part but what the world sees is self-interest.

I can't talk about Bosnia. I've never been there or studied the situation. I didn't understand why Clinton got involved in that.

Kissenger has a problem traveling outside the US .. he left France in the middle of the night to avoid questioning regarding US involvement in the over throw of a democratically elected government Peru.

neocons will tell you that Henri is a great american & a great intellect.

Anyone who does not accept that 'america's will is the only thing that counts globally' has missed the past 40 years of history.

america has repeatedly over thrown democratically elected governments & murdered millions

murdered browns do not count to americans.

murdered non christians do not count.

sub humans these foreigners are.

Guest lazyphil

murdered browns do not count to americans.

murdered non christians do not count.

sub humans these foreigners are.

maybe to the klans men but that is a very stupid and insulting statement to many decent yanks.

>that requires American intervention (dealing with China, Russia, N. Korea, Israel). <

why is american bullying required anywhere?

what international situation has tunnel vision me first america resolved since august, 1945.

[color:red]not rhetorical .. what has america done right in the past 60 years?

let's leave what it's done wrong alone ..

lets focus on what has the impearlist done right![/color]

Archived