those wicked americans

Guest baldrick

that lust started around 1776!!

Not really. In fact I'd say the early colonists were peacable folks. The Civil War was fun for a while and there was a bit of war fever during the Spanish/American war but it took Pearl Harbour to get America really going. The British have always enjoyed a good war of course.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>concerntration camps with white dutch settlers in south africa ....the empire was colourblind <

they killed the browns & fenced the whites.

white people kill browns for benefit & jesus.

browns killed by whites & oreos in iraq are not worth counting.

TODAY americans complain about the tax $s spent but not brown womens & babies murdered .. the browns are referred to by TV's smiling veneers as collaterals not innocent murdered persons.

>that lust started around 1776!!<

no, they kicked some arrogant punk butt with comparable weapons.

restrict the colonialist sticks & the Empire would have kicked some colonial butt!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.

All the people like us are we, And everyone else is They. Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

Yes, tax. I wouldn't mind paying the huge taxes I pay, especially since I'm only there 4 months a year, if it went to health care, building bridges, etc, etc.

It will be a Trillion Dollars or more by the time it's over. That's money that has been raised by taxes or debt,

I don't give a f,,,k about the Kurds or Turds or shits. That money should be spent at home.

...basically I guess you're trying to cite historical precedents to justify current American behaviour. Well OK if it makes you feel good but really what we're talking about here is current US foreign policy. All this intervention is based on paranoia fueled by the military industrial complex to keep the money flowing in.

LOL...yes, I'm all over the place, the mind rambles on to tangents as you write. I'm not justifying any American action. If its wrong its wrong. All I'm saying is its not unique to America. And given the same status, the other western nations have and would do the same or worse. I think America deserves some criticism. I have my own personal beefs.

Any country willing to get bribed into going into Iraq is just as guilty as Bush. Bullied? To some extent but enough to send troops? I do not know if some country can be bullied to that extent. I'm not so sure.

There just doesn't seem to be a) any balance and B) any account of context in which the world is operating.

Trust me, I'm no flag waving, yokel who is blind to America. I'm trying hard to make enough money so I can leave the country semi permanently one day, but I do so while seeing the good its done, taken with the bad in its totality and status.

...basically I guess you're trying to cite historical precedents to justify current American behaviour. Well OK if it makes you feel good but really what we're talking about here is current US foreign policy. All this intervention is based on paranoia fueled by the military industrial complex to keep the money flowing in.

LOL...yes' date=' I'm all over the place, the mind rambles on to tangents as you write. I'm not justifying any American action. If its wrong its wrong. All I'm saying is its not unique to America. And given the same status, the other western nations have and would do the same or worse. I think America deserves some criticism. I have my own personal beefs.

Any country willing to get bribed into going into Iraq is just as guilty as Bush. Bullied? To some extent but enough to send troops? I do not know if some country can be bullied to that extent. I'm not so sure.

There just doesn't seem to be a) any balance and B) any account of context in which the world is operating.

Trust me, I'm no flag waving, yokel who is blind to America. I'm trying hard to make enough money so I can leave the country semi permanently one day, but I do so while seeing the good its done, taken with the bad in its totality and status. [/quote']

I agree things could be worse. I would hate to see a world where China is the only superpower for instance. In my ideal world there wouldn't be any superpowers but I know somebody always has to rise to the top. It's the Iraq invasion that upset me most....I was OK with most US intervention up until that....such a dumb thing to do....even Cheney said it was a bad idea in '94. Then came 911 and the rest is history. Now I think the US will find a reason to stay in Iraq no matter who's president.

Bullying? Or just Realpolitik? Here's a link to the IPS report on the Coalition if you're interested...

http://www.ips-dc.org/COERCED.pdf

>concerntration camps with white dutch settlers in south africa ....the empire was colourblind <

they killed the browns & fenced the whites.

white people kill browns for benefit & jesus.

browns killed by whites & oreos in iraq are not worth counting.

TODAY americans complain about the tax $s spent but not brown womens & babies murdered .. the browns are referred to by TV's smiling veneers as collaterals not innocent murdered persons.

I would love to debate with you...but I'm afraid your racist and ignorant statements would overwhelm me! :banghead:

Guest lazyphil

nope, they killed 27,000 white boers (at least, women, children, men) in the camps, armed black tribes to kill boers too... ARMED BLACKS (oops, sorry 'browns') TO KILL WHITES!!!......i

Archived