Advice regarding "GTG" - help!

longwoodguy74

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would start with meeting for a simple coffee. I have met a number of GTGs that I met online. Trust me they don't always appear in reality as they do on the net. Meet them with an escape clause is a must. Have something planned so you can escape if needed. Trust me if she is ok you can always say you can cancel it and do it later. I think you know within the first 5 minutes if you want to pursue it any further. Good luck and keep us posted. :up:

I would say, go to the Emporium (easy to get to by the BTS). Begin with a coffee at Starbuck in front of the supermarket with some excuse to see friends if it doesn't work out. If you like her - you can do something else together - like - helping her to do the shopping at the supermarket ( you can learn her lifestyle by the way she chooses things, etc.). Or you can walk around the Emporium for other things like books, cds, clothes, etc.

Going away for a day trip is a good idea too. But I guess it would be she who will have to drive - taking a bus is not fun ! Ayuthaya is my favorite place for a day out. She could show you all the nice temples and there are a lot of nice restaurant along the river. It would be a good opportunity to have a good conversation with a nice relaxing surrounding too.

Good luck !

GTG

Definitely solid advice. Will keep an escape route handy for sure.

Will try to *finally* make a gullivers' meet this time around so updates should be no problem..

Take her to Gullies for a Friday nighter. If no one knows her, then she may really be a GTG :) If they do, well then...

As for dates...I like Saxaphone and Brown Sugar, dinner at Ad makers. But as others have suggested, meet for a casual first tim, then go from there. And the "escape route" is not a bad idea for either of you :)

I would say, go to the Emporium (easy to get to by the BTS). Begin with a coffee at Starbuck in front of the supermarket with some excuse to see friends if it doesn't work out. GTG

That is just way too spooky :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Archived