Nana Plaza end of an era?

chuckwoww

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a good point. Along with the language barrier, it can be difficult to find other good p4p places and why even bother looking when NEP is right on your doorstep. I bet there must be plane-loads of newbies who have never been to Cowboy or Washington Sq etc so I say lets keep it that way, perhaps when we are talking about Cowboy, we refer to it as Nana2 :D

Yes, My first trip to los was to nana. I also stayed at the Grace..That's when it was hopping. Loved the downstairs coffee shop. But like the rest of you have said it has gone down to me also.

Also being married and the mrs. trying to keep me on short leash :) Not that bad. She likes to go also and she does trust me alone. I will miss the hog's breath. I always went there during the day. I liked going there and talking with the guys there. Had some good relaxing times there.

Actually, quite a few guys from this board like Nana...I prefer other places, but some like it. Just as some like the pong...but a I said, as long as it is the main draw for the area hotel wise, I can't see the owners cutting their throats and terring it down.

Yes, But remember TIT. I learned that fast coming over. They do things that one can just shake your head and wonder why are they doing that?

Yeah, but as I understand it, the property is owned by Indians, NOT Thais...might make a small difference...? But TIT so yes, I suppose anything is possible.

Archived