Are You A Sex Tourist

bust

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS as a friend I have to speak to you seriously cause this is not going forwards. Since you've gone 'straight' your self-confidence has slided to - a - bare - mini-mum. As a good mum-bler you cant even spell your name right anymore. Your Sex tourists friends didnt help you either with bragging about how many they had and how much you missed being spell bound by the OP (the One Pussy). How little did they know they only needed some Coca cola to unscrew you...

So guys lets take him back in and call him a Sex Tourist so DS can ease himself into feeling Perfect again.

Hey Bust,

The questionnaire needs more work. How about changing the last question to having no sexual encounters with BGs?

Again I feel screwed...dont fit in any of your boxes!Never bought sex. Sex is not my primary reason to go to LoS. Freedom is. Sex is part of that. So I dont go to LoS with a goal of not having sex either. Although I dont seem to manage to get out of LoS without having sex either. Should write up the story about this Japanese spunky tart for you guys later...Anyway I am in box need. Can you help me, Bust?!

Archived