Are You A Sex Tourist

bust

Jack old pal,

Jeff Thompson and his brother John we 2 guys I went to Junior high with, neither one a famous white guy. In fact both were Hispanic and Samoan mix. Quite burly and low in intellect, they often wondered the city streets muttering to themselves.

I recall a night I saw them in the city's gay district, leaving a bar called "Cowboy Jack's Rough saddle rack" wearing matching mu mus and retro style sneakers, we exchanged pleasant greeting, reminisced about the old days growing up in the Mission district, and they then proceeded to mug me, and take my wallet and car keys, which really pissed me off, as I had just nicked them from an elderly woman who had "secured my services for the night."

All in all, a rather miserable and embarrassing night, one I somehow know you will understand.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go to Bangkok to tour the temples. But they are always closed for some reason when I visit. I have made many trips at different times of year hoping that they will be open and every time find out that there is another holiday that my travel agent failed to tell me about. I get really frustrated when I realize another trip totally ruined. I will usually head off to some place to have a drink to help get over my disappointment. Often there is a kind girl in these bars who will try to cheer me up.

I go to Bangkok to tour the temples. But they are always closed for some reason when I visit. I have made many trips at different times of year hoping that they will be open and every time find out that there is another holiday that my travel agent failed to tell me about. I get really frustrated when I realize another trip totally ruined. I will usually head off to some place to have a drink to help get over my disappointment. Often there is a kind girl in these bars who will try to cheer me up.

This is true for me as well. Except, some of the temples have been open and I have taken off my shoes to visit. I am truely blessed.

Yes. Indeed.

Archived