Are You A Sex Tourist

bust

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munching is also sex. :tophat:

I just found it so funny when I read on another forum that this Brit was going on how he visited LOS several times a year to see his mates. Yet recounting his trip, he is always banging several BGs and usually has 1 or 2 in tow while meeting his mates. Self delusion is the most powerful illusion of all. :dunno:

Bit of honesty here and not the "oh I mainly come for the cultural experience bullshit"

Been married for more than a decade and yes I come there for family visits(God have mercy upon me) but for the rest of the time we traveland I dont mess with no hookers, my wife is quite hot enough for me thank you very much. Besides I wouldnt want no unexpected souvenirs.

YMMV.

hn

I didn't even know the P4P scene existed on my first trip.

Second trip was mainly about the sex, but by the end my 3 weeks I was bored of the scene. It gets repetitive and almost annoying after a while, IMO.

With each subsequent trip, as I made more friends, I spent less and time in the bars. I'll still hit the odd MP and Gogo, but it doesn't make up the bulk of my holidays anymore. Now I much prefer hanging out with and chasing the normal girls, even tho it may mean not getting a leg over every night.

There was a guy who used to post here, his GF was a working Pattaya street walker, he paid her when he was there, sent money when he wasn't, she shagged others while he was there, he shagged others, and the occasional odd katoey, yet he swore up and down his was "a real relationship, not like your's or other..." and that he only visited LOS for the culture...delusional was an understatement, the guy was fucked.

No completely Sex tourist

I can have sex anywhere

for free at home

for a 2000 Baht in the sex house 5Km from home

so why thailand

its better there combined with the rest of the fun for male tourist (cheap golf, diving, drinks and lots of fun)

so sex comes into the equaition yes.

if there was no sex, I would still visit thailand because of these.

the easy sex just makes it more enjoyable

No completely Sex tourist

I can have sex anywhere

for free at home

for a 2000 Baht in the sex house 5Km from home

so why thailand

its better there combined with the rest of the fun for male tourist (cheap golf, diving, drinks and lots of fun)

so sex comes into the equaition yes.

if there was no sex, I would still visit thailand because of these.

the easy sex just makes it more enjoyable

BJ..you are the Man.. :bow:

One of those expats labeled me a 'drink tourist' a long time ago...

A "Drink Tourist"! That's brilliant. :applause: I'll have to remember that for next time at Immigration. "You cum Thailand for bizness?" "No, mate, I'm a Drink Tourist."

Someone ought to make t-shirts up:

"I'm [color:red]NOT[/color] a Sex Tourist! :nono: I'm a [color:red]Drink[/color] Tourist :drunk: "

I'd buy one. :beer:

Spot on. :up:

jack :help:

Archived