Are You A Sex Tourist

bust

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is ALWAYS about the TGs. Whether it is BGs, GTGs, TW (Thai wife), or TGF. There is a TG involved. It is so laughable when I hear some guys say they go to LOS several times a year to drink with some ex-pats. :rotl:

Well, maybe a % go for the khatoey. :neener:

WHy does it make you laugh?

I go to meet up with friends, enjoy the beaches, sunshine, wonderful people (on the whole) practise my Thai, visit new places, purchase cheap goods and drink myself silly.

Don't judge my life by yours.

And no, I dont go with Katoeys either though have drunk in their bars and had a thoroughly good time :)

i voted for sex tourist.

my last 5 visits have been for that reason,but with a little culture thrown in.

but my next visit will be theopposite.

i want to see many things i have never got round to before and the Girls will take a backseat.

Not much room in the back seat of a Tuk Tuk :grinyes::neener:

i want to see many things i have never got round to before ...

In Bangkok, right? I hear there are some oldish buildings known as "wats" or "wotts" dotted around the area beyond lower Sukhumvit, which are meant to be worth photographing. One supposedly contains a quite large golden statue of an ancient deity. Oh, and a place called John Thompson's (?) house*, once owned by a famous white man, is said to be well worth a visit. Ask a taxi driver for directions or do a search on another "Thai" site?

I've only been to BKK about 30 times myself, mate, so haven't found time to investigate such venues; am always on a very tight schedule. :drunk: :hubba: :drunk: But let us know how you get on, maybe post a trip report. :up:

jack :help:

* Might be Jeff Thompson? Google it. Something to do with fabric design. He may have been a cricketer.

Archived