Are You A Sex Tourist

bust

...but has been known to do 9 holes on soi 6 whilst work mates have been doing 18 on the golf course.

That woud be a good gag (if it isn't already an old one).

Doing anything over Xmas?

Hmmm, though I might nip over to Bangkok for a quick 18 holes?

Aha, golf?

Nope, six nights at Nana Plaza. :hubba:

jack :help:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is the Option for "Retired Sex Tourist"?

I will admit, when I first came here in late 80's I never considered Thailand as a destination until a friend of mine dragged me here on R'n R from Korea.

In the early years availability of pussy was the reason I kept coming back, jesus christ I was even married to an ex-bg for a few years and in denial I thought she was different (Not only do I have the T-Shirt, I Could write the book)

Retired since December 1999 but has been known to do 9 holes on soi 6 whilst work mates have been doing 18 on the golf course.

Retired at 43..well done :thumbup:

Sex is not my top priority but if there were no women available to shag in Thailand, I would almost certainly holiday elsewhere. Put it like that. :) "Not my top priority, but an essential part of why I visit Thailand" would be the option I'd go for. :smirk:

Yeah, that's how I'd put it too. I love many things about Thailand but if it was very difficult to get pussy here I'd probably go elsewhere. At least would not visit every year.

I come to the los to fill holes

Female holes

Golf Holes

my own Hole (mouth with good food)

does this make me sex tourist ?

Mate based on all your posts and trip reports and the fact you claim to have a skanky ho waiting at home for you.....I seriously doubt you are ellagable to tick anything other than box #1 :rolleyes:

Hey Bust,

The questionnaire needs more work. How about changing the last question to having no sexual encounters with BGs?

Again I feel screwed...dont fit in any of your boxes!Never bought sex. Sex is not my primary reason to go to LoS. Freedom is. Sex is part of that. So I dont go to LoS with a goal of not having sex either. Although I dont seem to manage to get out of LoS without having sex either. Should write up the story about this Japanese spunky tart for you guys later...Anyway I am in box need. Can you help me, Bust?!

Like I said before in reality there are only three options and they apply to males, females or whatever. There are no gray areas just different levels of denial. I have made trips purely for 10 days of sex with several pre-arranged willing participants so that takes care of Box #1. :D

I have spent a month in LOS and pursued other business and personal interests but have always looked forward to liaisons with a number of waiting girls so that takes care of Box #2. :)

As for Box #3 I am yet to obtain that degree of self control. :smirk:

So TC no matter how you look at it there are only 3 options

Remember though it was a question that only you know the answer to. The rest of us are just casting aspersions. :beer:

... It is so laughable when I hear some guys say they go to LOS several times a year to drink with some ex-pats. :rotl:

Laughable maybe, but essentially true, in my case. One of those expats labeled me a 'drink tourist' a long time ago, which is not to say I don't sleep with bargirls every night, but where my priorities lie.

If you to took away either the friends or bargirls, I'd have far fewer Thailand trips under my belt. If you took away the booze, I'd have none.

Having said that, I'm going to try Thailand sober one day and I'm sure I will still have fun, but I dread the thought of 'you buy me cola' sounding like a good idea. "Yes dear, make that two please." :eek::doah::barf:

... It is so laughable when I hear some guys say they go to LOS several times a year to drink with some ex-pats. :rotl:

Laughable maybe' date=' but essentially true, in my case. One of those expats labeled me a 'drink tourist' a long time ago, which is not to say I don't sleep with bargirls every night, but where my priorities lie.

If you to took away either the friends or bargirls, I'd have far fewer Thailand trips under my belt. If you took away the booze, I'd have none.

Having said that, I'm going to try Thailand sober one day and I'm sure I will still have fun, but I dread the thought of 'you buy me cola' sounding like a good idea. "Yes dear, make that two please." :eek::doah::barf:

[/quote']

It is essentially true that you bang multiple BGs on every trip and travel 9 time zones for the pleasure. I guess since you eat food in Thailand you are just a gourmand tourist. ;)

....It is so laughable when I hear some guys say they go to LOS several times a year to drink with some ex-pats. :rotl:

I suppose I'm one of those guys.

I was in LOS for 10 days in August and never had a shag and also for one month last Nov/Dec and again never had a shag. I was also there for 2 weeks Aug 2006 and only had a three shags, two of which were associated with a massage service, i.e., I only once brought a girl back to my room.

I will admit that my lack of shagging has a lot to do with my skin condition (although it wouldn't stop some) but even if I didn't have the problem I would still only shag occassionally, as I have done in the past.

I find as I get older that the desire to chase teenage girls for sex gets less and less whereas the opprtunity to get away from work and just hang out in bars with my mates, play a few games of golf, have some good dinners out, etc, etc, never loses its appeal.

It was shagging beautiful brown skinned lassies that got my interest in Thailand started and the reason I came back many times in the following years but it's definitely not the reason I keep coming back now.

Just being in the place and being surrounded everywhere you go with brown skinned lovelies is for me often enough. :)

Archived