Are You A Sex Tourist

bust

DS as a friend I have to speak to you seriously cause this is not going forwards. Since you've gone 'straight' your self-confidence has slided to - a - bare - mini-mum. As a good mum-bler you cant even spell your name right anymore. Your Sex tourists friends didnt help you either with bragging about how many they had and how much you missed being spell bound by the OP (the One Pussy). How little did they know they only needed some Coca cola to unscrew you...

So guys lets take him back in and call him a Sex Tourist so DS can ease himself into feeling Perfect again.

Hi TC, long time no talk....Thanks you've made me feel a lot better already...

...And whats more, I can guarantee you that before the clock stricks midnight TONITE, in Bkk....I'll be feeling "Perfect" again....lol...

Happy happy...joy joy....(Ren & Stimpy!!)

Cheers DS/DC....the "Born again" ST

Don't expect to see many posts over the next couple of weeks :grinyes::chili::elephant::yay::yeahthat::yay::chili::elephant::grinyes:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Mr. Born Again I especially liked the "ease inro feeling Perfect" part as I could so vividly picture how your clock ticks inside your Woman's timetable; so have some extra fun for me when the hour of Perfect Inhalation starts, knowing in the back of your head that I am looking...and feeling her up a little bit too. So in that way even if the Brother Board Members judge you as not a ST you can still apply for the label Swinger. Or Mental Swinger? Boxes, man! People need boxes!

I think you need an option between the top and middle ones. :hmmm: Sex is not my top priority but if there were no women available to shag in Thailand, I would almost certainly holiday elsewhere. Put it like that. :) "Not my top priority, but an essential part of why I visit Thailand" would be the option I'd go for. :smirk:

My top priority, trivia fans, would, I think, be "relaxing away from work reality, being able to get up and go to bed when I like and drink all day". :beer: Lots of things I love about Thailand apart from shagging tarts, but trying to think of a week in LOS without banging a bar girl is like trying to imagine playing a soccer match with no ball. :(

If, say, alcohol were banned and unavailable, I'd still go. But no birds to bang... I'd be looking at somewhere else in Asia. :nono:

jack :help:

PS. Whoops. Just noticed a glaring contradiction in what I wrote. :(

My top priority, trivia fans, would, I think, be "... drink all day". :beer: ... If, say, alcohol were banned and unavailable, I'd still go.

Shite. Truth will out. :doah: Yes, okay, okay, shagging's my top priority. :clown::rolleyes::p

busty boy....not enough options...

Yes, I come to Bkk to enjoy the...pleasures...BUT...If I was to say that I have been monogomous is LOS for more than a year....does that make me

1. A fcukwit

2. A Dumcnut

3. A loser

4. A lier

5. All the above

????????????????????????

6. A poor speller.

Where is the Option for "Retired Sex Tourist"?

I will admit, when I first came here in late 80's I never considered Thailand as a destination until a friend of mine dragged me here on R'n R from Korea.

In the early years availability of pussy was the reason I kept coming back, jesus christ I was even married to an ex-bg for a few years and in denial I thought she was different (Not only do I have the T-Shirt, I Could write the book)

Retired since December 1999 but has been known to do 9 holes on soi 6 whilst work mates have been doing 18 on the golf course.

Archived