Is Tom Cruise out of control?

Flashermac

The nine-minute clip shows Cruise in full-on Scientology preacher mode, with the theme tune to his hit flick Mission: Impossible in the background.

Cruise insists that Scientology can save drug addicts, rehabilitate criminals and even bring about world peace.

He issued a rallying cry to other Scientologists to change the world, saying: "Now is the time", and confessed he was "dedicated" to taking Scientology to the masses.

He goes on: "I have to tell you something, it is rough and tumble, and it's wild and woolly, and it's a blast, it's a blast, it really is fun because, dammit, there is nothing better than going out there and fighting the fight and suddenly you see things are better.

"I do what I can, and I do it the way I do everything. There's nothing part of the way for me."

There are rumours that Tom's daughter Suri was conceived using the frozen sperm of Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His former manager shielded the press from that stuff and when his sister took over managing him it started coming to light.

I live in Scientology ground zero here and think they are bonkers but I also have reservations about any legal controls to ban them. People do go to them of their own free will. Yes, they prey on people who have issues but what religion doesn't do that? Ban them all (although some of you would love that..lol) then.

As long as a religion doesn't advocate or encourage others to harm people or kids and to some extent animals as some do, then leave them in peace. If I were to advocate banning them, it gives precedence to ban what I believe in as well.

There are a lot of stars who are Scientologists. You'd be suprised. Their 'churches' are packed as well. Its a great scam but a scam of the willing.

Guest lazyphil

each to their own. lets face it all religions are hand me down storys from yesteryear. people like to align themselves to something be it football teams or religion etc.....what are their core beliefs?

He is barking, as is anyone who believes that shit.

That's a great statement by T.C. in the video:

"When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures."

What a :wanker: he is

Archived