Good Love ?

mickey707

So there really is no alternative than to marry some english woman with pale blotchy skin, tits that are down by her waist, which is bigger than her bust.

are there just two countries in your universe?

went out with an english girl last month who had none of the attributes you so lovely describe...

time to expand your universe...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I guess every female in Thailand must be on the game ... :sad:

No. But likely 99+% who are online looking for a farang are. As I said' date=' you will not find a proper gal unless you live here and invest some time and money. Yes, regular gals cost even more than hookers. Fact.

Regards,

SD[/quote']

99+%... :rotl::rotl::rotl: Mate your spending too much time hanging around laundromats.

I believe there are four types of ladies on these sites.

Firstly there are the BG's which is pure milk the farang.

Secondly there is the young student types who are trying to supplement a lifestyle and study or have champagne taste and a beer budget. Can be fun but complicated. Usually range in the 20-26 bracket.

Thirdly you have the "fuck I've got a career and a string of broken hearts from Thai guys and I'm nearly or early 30" types. These are where you will find someone worth pursuing but like Tiger says you really need to be living there or it will just be too hard.

And fourthly there are some genuine lonely middle aged woman who want some security in their life probably after being burnt or losing their husband.

Still don't understand why so many guys think the only place to find a GTG is in LOS.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Laundry girl is amazingly maintenance free and quite frugal. Scarily so -- I can't figure her out. But she's the exception, not the rule.

Any regular Asian gal, in her prime (i.e., 18-25), whether Thai, Singaporean, Taiwanese, or what-have-you, will cost a lot of money. It is not "supplementing their income" per se, just part of the mating ritual here. You have to prove to them you are worthy. It is very superficial here.

Now you did hit one point well. The never-married (especially) late-20-to-mid-30-something gals. In Asian culture, they're "over-the-hill" and desperate. In Japan especially, but anywhere in Asia really, one can have great success if you target them. The Asian boys (stupidly) do not want them, so you've removed most of the competition already. Some great finds to be had.

Bust you are lucky in that your locale has a large Asian expat community, filled with regular girls. In the States for example, the Thai expats are 80% a dodgy bunch of divorced bar girls. The ex-wife took great pains to avoid most Thais when we were living there for that reason.

Cheers,

SD

• 3 weeks later...

In Thailand I've only lived in Pattaya so the weight of BGs to GTGs is far higher than Bangkok but there are still many good girls who are in Pattaya because there is a job, wages are higher, it is sanook compared to the village and yes, they may find someone.

I took a shine to a waitress at a restaurant around 3 years ago. Beautiful in my mind, spoke good english and I wanted to get to know her. I found it difficult to do much more than eat there and engage in conversation but eventually she was the one who started to ask me questions.

Very simply, I had to prove that I was not a two week sex tourist who just wanted another knotch on his bedpost. We met a couple of times after she finished her shift but she told me that she had a western boyfriend she met, you can guess it, in the very same restaurant.

I still ate there as I had to eat somewhere but I took my chance and received a polite rejection in the form of "you're too late dear boy". A while later she married the guy. He's a lucky man from the limited time I spent with her.

I know a girl who works for the real estate company I used to rent my condo from. I've known her 4 years. She put herself through college (perhaps weekend Uni ?) and from a starting salary of Bt5k she now has a mid teens salary, bonus and a company car. She's very slim (not enough shape for me), pretty for sure and speaks better english than me but she complains about not having a boyfriend for ages.

Her problem is her position. She is not socially high enough to attract the upper Thai men but an attractive proposition for the lower end guys looking for a meal ticket. Western guys she meets either already have girlfriends, are butterflies or tourists who just want a quick jump. These are her words and when I look at her situation I can see where she is coming from. I hazard that she would make a very good companion for an honest guy who lived here.

If I try to analyse it, you can judge the ease with which you can make contact with someone you are interested in. Now if it is a waitress as in my example, then merely by eating there you can develop a rapport. If it is the girl on check in at Swampypoom then it is going to be more difficult unless you have lots of money, lots of free time and like flying to Singapore and back each day ! The same is true of a girl who works on reception in the Marriott. Just how many excuses can you think of to contact her without moving in ?

Comments were made as to where you met girls back home. Well, outside of uni and college, it was usually in some bar or other and occassionally at work. Fast forard to LOS and many expats only know think of P4P bars be it full on or more laid back. I'll admit that there are not that many bars in Pattaya to actively meet girls who are not on the game to some degree or other and be sure that the Thai guy at the other table is not her boyfriend or someone who was or wants to be her boyfriend. All those routes lead to the infirmary or mortuary.

Having a reputable massage is another way to meet a girl but you have to be somewhat forceful as they tend to work on rotation. I've made some friends through that but usually short lived as they tend to move around quite often.

One thing is for sure, you have to be here all the time or at least be here for a large percentage of the time, perhaps 50% or more.

As for the age of girls then I tend to agree with other posters. Those of a certain age may want to hook up with a westerner but they will be wary of sullying their reputation.

One thing I thought of a long time ago was to reverse engineer the process. I've met a reasonably large number of girls who learned their english well before coming to Pattaya. Why they came, if I am talking about P4P, was not usually because of some kid or whatever but rather because of friends who had gone and found the streets paved with gold - not. Their friends just want to import their friendships from back home.

However, these girls actually had normal jobs before or didn't work and stayed at home providing child care or a similar role. One I know had a father who had a jean business which was undermined by chinese imports and after his death, their factory closed and thus the noose tightened financially. I suspect that if one had been around in their town, not a village, before they came to Pattaya, then a relationship could have formed without the need for the girl in question ever to enter the P4P game. The expectations would be lower as well in financial terms.

So if I was single what would I do ? Well, I am not adverse to having a relationship with someone who worked in P4P but there are serious considerations. I would have to know the reason why. Because I would not be looking for an older girl I would need someone who had not been totally corrupted by the game. An ex Soi 6 in Pattaya girl would not be high on my list.

I would need to assess the greed of her and her family as well as their needs. Who was contributing to the family pot is a key issue here, If only her, then you are likely on a losing streak. Girls who have elder sisters who have found western husbands through P4P and are considering going into or have just gone into the P4P scene are a reasonable bet IMHO. Too young and they have not taken enough of life's knocks to realise a good thing when they see it.

Thinking about GTGs, then I would think about what sort of job you would be happy to have your partner do. If you can handle a girl who has limited intellect and works flipping burgers then so be it but if you need more mental stimulation then you have to look at where they are likely to work. The girl I quoted earlier who has improved her lot through hard work and study would be a prime candidate in my book.

Of course, if you work in a company of reasonable size and we're not just talking about chicken factories here but office jobs, then you'll probably have an automatic supply of potential candidates through the girls and their friends.

In all, it really depends upon what your situation is as to how much effort you have to put in to meet GTGs.

Archived