Good Love ?

mickey707

OP,

Sounds like what you want is on the meet-Thai-girls-for-love-or-marriage websites. All the convenience of the bar scene but a bit less sleaze and certainly fewer scams, yes the money factor is still there but it will be to some extent (albeit sometimes very small extent) with every Thai girl whose not a friendless orphan. How 'bout you do a website experiment and report back to the board? Could be interesting, you never know!

yimSiam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OP,

Sounds like what you want is on the meet-Thai-girls-for-love-or-marriage websites. All the convenience of the bar scene but a bit less sleaze and certainly fewer scams, yes the money factor is still there but it will be to some extent (albeit sometimes very small extent) with every Thai girl whose not a friendless orphan. How 'bout you do a website experiment and report back to the board? Could be interesting, you never know!

yimSiam

YimSiam,

Funny you asked that, and mentioned those sites, I have dabbled with them already. :smirk: ...one left me innundated with messages from Phillipinos ranging from 18 to 48.

I have made contact with numerous thai ladies on 2 other sites and i get as many messages as i send. I'm trying to filter out anyone under 30 as although the young girls are ever so lovely i don't really see them as a serious life partner,....that may be the wrong thing to do, i dont really know.

Anyway i have made about 15 contacts and chat with them on MSN, some more than others, and as sod's law goes the ones i'm least attracted to message me the most. A couple have become friends and we chat about all manner of things. However I have recently been chatting with a young lady 31 y/o who works in one of the large spa's in BKK. So far so good. :) one step at a time....

So I guess every female in Thailand must be on the game ... :sad:

What was i thinking ?....So there really is no alternative than to marry some english woman with pale blotchy skin, tits that are down by her waist, which is bigger than her bust. Who will turn off sex the day after you get her pregant, bitch about you to her mates, spend every penny you earn to keep up with the Jones's, then slap in a divorce paper and shaft you for more than half of what you own.......mmmmmmmm......YES YES I want one of those.

:):):):)

mmmmm, maybe I should think about a ladyboy instead !!!.....what d'ya reckon ?

That should open the door for some of you guy's.......now don't be shy ....HAHAHAAHAAHA

So I guess every female in Thailand must be on the game ... :sad:

No. But likely 99+% who are online looking for a farang are. As I said, you will not find a proper gal unless you live here and invest some time and money. Yes, regular gals cost even more than hookers. Fact.

Regards,

SD

Archived