Good Love ?

mickey707

Hi there,

The local internet shops here in Nong Han, 40kms East from Udon Thani are full with ladies exploring dating agencies to find a well filled farang wallet.

They have webcams, allowing you to see your future bride.

You want to join the club of 100.000 farang ATM's

EASY?, Google the dating agencies.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troll? This is how I read the OP...

I will be visiting Bangkok for the first time. I don't want to meet girls only interested in me for my money. I am looking for true love. I have not found that in my own country in the whole time I have lived there, but I expect I will have no trouble finding this in Thailand. So I plan on flying half way around the world to a place where people speak a different language, practice a different religion, and have a whole different set of customs and values. I arranged two weeks of vacation so that this whole process isn't rushed. I just need to know which are the best bars to find these girls. Thanks.

Troll? This is how I read the OP...

I will be visiting Bangkok for the first time. I don't want to meet girls only interested in me for my money. I am looking for true love. I have not found that in my own country in the whole time I have lived there, but I expect I will have no trouble finding this in Thailand. So I plan on flying half way around the world to a place where people speak a different language, practice a different religion, and have a whole different set of customs and values. I arranged two weeks of vacation so that this whole process isn't rushed. I just need to know which are the best bars to find these girls. Thanks.

Troll? maybe, but the guy has been around a little while...and this question does come up...hell, I even looked for a good girl once...but never mind that mess...The part where he asked "...which are the best bars to find these girls..." is a hint maybe?

Archived