Extortion in Pattaya

manchester_dave

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why not contact someone at the UK Embassy?

Or have a Thai to inform Pattaya Immigration?

Finally the labour department? Extortion maybe one of the jobs that is limited to Thais? :smirk:

Definately a restricted trade.

Manchester Dave, PT me if you / your friend needs assistance, Police Colonel Itipon (Chief of Pattaya Immigration) is one of my close Thai contacts and I know he detests activities such as this.

i'd tell your friend to go to the boys in black, not the tourist police. if he has to go straight to bkk and file a complaint with the cops there, that would be well out of the way from the locals, plus it might be a hell of a lot more effective.

also he should report it to his embassy

he could also get the press involved. going both to the thai and english press.

thats my 2 cents worth

Shygye,

Yes, I realize that, but still, being Thai, her resources may well be deeper than even her husband realizes. I'm just wondering what she is thinking about this and what her family may be able to provide for assistance through connections they may have through extended family and friends. ...

Cent

So looking for an Issan hitman to handle the problem. :hmmm:

Why not contact someone at the UK Embassy?

Or have a Thai to inform Pattaya Immigration?

Finally the labour department? Extortion maybe one of the jobs that is limited to Thais? :smirk:

Definately a restricted trade.

Manchester Dave' date=' PT me if you / your friend needs assistance, Police Colonel Itipon (Chief of Pattaya Immigration) is one of my close Thai contacts and I know he detests activities such as this.

[/quote']

:yeahthat: :thumbup: :susel::beer:

Shygye' date='

Yes, I realize that, but still, being Thai, her resources may well be deeper than even her husband realizes. I'm just wondering what she is thinking about this and what her family may be able to provide for assistance through connections they may have through extended family and friends. ...

Cent [/quote']

So looking for an Issan hitman to handle the problem. :hmmm:

Shygye,

Perish the thought. I was thinking more along the lines of police and/or military connections through extended family and friends of the wife. Sort of like what Mekong just offered. We are all here after all an 'extended family of friends' are we not? :smirk: If I were the bar owner I'd jump at Mekong's generous offer to hook him up with his Thai Immi buddy. :thumbup:

Hope to see this Brit thug in the Pattaya Weekly, pic and all, after his arrest by the Immigration authorities. Good luck guys.

Cent

Archived