Extortion in Pattaya

manchester_dave

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This brit cunt cant be to hard if he needs a Thai to stand over some one for him.

Sounds like another scummy pomm who can't really afford the life he's trying to live. Plenty of them in LOS.

Paying the cops tea money is O.K. and this is one reason why it is worthwhile.

Your gonna have to pay someone sooner or later, fuck paying some numbskull who can't afford his own retirement.

FA...

......Give the guy a chance, yes he is an experienced bar owner in England where he know whats going on.

....he is standing his ground and is being procative as I speak. I dont want to go in to to many details but I will keep this post updated as I am very grateful for the advice I have recieved so far.

Dave

I'm beginning to find this thread rather curious.

manchester_dave, it's good that you are seeking to assist your friend, but you're supposedly in K.Samui or England. I would imagine that your friend is Internet literate as you communicate with him...so [color:red]WHY[/color] isn't he (also) on this forum directly seeking advise from those of us that reside in Pattaya & Thailand??

Wouldn't it be more proactive and expedient for him to have direct contact with local farangs who have contacts or have previously resolved problems with their bar/go-go than through a well intended but distant middleman?

Rookie, I am in England and will be back in Thailand

wednesday and Pattaya Thursday. I have been in England for the past 6 weeks sorting out my mothers estate with my sister. Most of what I had to do has been completed hence my return.

My friend is totally computer illiterate, has never used one thats why he has not been on here. We talk on the telephone and this problem dates back to December 07, we have been talking a lot about it on the phone.

He is sorting it out now and is feeling alot better and no he hasnt paid them.

Dave

.....Rookie, I will be back in Pattaya Thursday. I have been in England sorting out my mothers estate with my sister.

*** I hope it was resolved amicably. I returned to the States 5-yrs ago for a similar task with my brother and sister. Only then did my sister and I learn what a greedy, selfish asshole our brother really is... :sad:

We talk on the telephone and this problem dates back to December 07, we have been talking a lot about it on the phone....and no he hasnt paid them.

***He probably hasn't any funds left to pay them, after paying for all those LD phone calls :smirk:

Dave

Why not contact someone at the UK Embassy?

Or have a Thai to inform Pattaya Immigration?

Finally the labour department? Extortion maybe one of the jobs that is limited to Thais? :smirk:

Definately a restricted trade.

Manchester Dave' date=' PT me if you / your friend needs assistance, Police Colonel Itipon (Chief of Pattaya Immigration) is one of my close Thai contacts and I know he detests activities such as this.

[/quote']

:yeahthat: :thumbup: :susel::beer:

Embassy will do nowt. Should try the British press as there are already pictures out there of the beaten up Brit.

Chances are these guys have done something before in the UK.

Thai authorities react quicker to stuff published abroad. The English language press here will not be too interested.

Why not contact someone at the UK Embassy?

Or have a Thai to inform Pattaya Immigration?

Finally the labour department? Extortion maybe one of the jobs that is limited to Thais? :smirk:

Definately a restricted trade.

Manchester Dave' date=' PT me if you / your friend needs assistance, Police Colonel Itipon (Chief of Pattaya Immigration) is one of my close Thai contacts and I know he detests activities such as this.

[/quote']

:yeahthat: :thumbup: :susel::beer:

Embassy will do nowt. Should try the British press as there are already pictures out there of the beaten up Brit.

Chances are these guys have done something before in the UK.

Thai authorities react quicker to stuff published abroad. The English language press here will not be too interested.

But of course a local solution with person of influence is best.

Archived