Extortion in Pattaya

manchester_dave

Why not contact someone at the UK Embassy?

Or have a Thai to inform Pattaya Immigration?

Finally the labour department? Extortion maybe one of the jobs that is limited to Thais? :smirk:

Definately a restricted trade.

Manchester Dave' date=' PT me if you / your friend needs assistance, Police Colonel Itipon (Chief of Pattaya Immigration) is one of my close Thai contacts and I know he detests activities such as this.

[/quote']

:yeahthat: :thumbup: :susel::beer:

Embassy will do nowt. Should try the British press as there are already pictures out there of the beaten up Brit.

Chances are these guys have done something before in the UK.

Thai authorities react quicker to stuff published abroad. The English language press here will not be too interested.

FG,

I was responding to the last bit from Mekong: "Manchester Dave, PT me if you / your friend needs assistance, Police Colonel Itipon (Chief of Pattaya Immigration) is one of my close Thai contacts and I know he detests activities such as this."

That is where he will find some help and relief from this extortion in my opinion.

Cent

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I always carry around a sack of rocks, just in case I am insulted. :angel:

It was not a sack of rocks but a rock in a sock. Fairly easy to find a sock (on your foot maybe) and find a rock to stick in it. Of course Mr Parker would have his own slant on what happened but the OP's claim of this being a professional attack linked to extortion looks shaky.

I know I always carry around a sack of rocks' date=' just in case I am insulted. :angel: [/quote']

It was not a sack of rocks but a rock in a sock. Fairly easy to find a sock (on your foot maybe) and find a rock to stick in it. Of course Mr Parker would have his own slant on what happened but the OP's claim of this being a professional attack linked to extortion looks shaky.

Yep, when I am angry I take off my sock and go look for a rock. :rolleyes: So when you see a Thai wearing one sock you better stay clear. :susel:

The two suspects were angry and decided to follow Mr. Parker in their car and conducted the attack using stones rapped in plastic bags close-by in Soi Beokeow.

Archived