Extortion in Pattaya

manchester_dave

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentlemen,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I am in Pattaya and the situation is being sorted out.

We are dealing with the thai police, the british consulate here who has been very helpful.

The police have asked that I put no info up on this thread until it has been resolved. The Thai police are aware of this site and the thread.

No my friend doesnt own the mobile bar cocktail bar whatever that is . The first report is the most accurate the subsequent reports are hogwash.

My friend was on PCN TV yesterday some of you may have seen that.

Dave

Oooo'er, another dangerous in Pattya thread, that's good it'll keep the proletariat away for my visit next month.

Herein I retract the quoted comments, I had thought this was a troll as I don't know of the OP.

One hopes it all works out for the best.

Coss

MD, no advice, other than to add my 'good luck' in resolving this situation. There are some absolute scum of the earth types in Pattaya to be sure. I wonder how many expats who live there long term have a criminal record...I'd imagine the percentage is unusually high. This thread adds to my already firmly established belief, that it is a place best avoided.

Archived