No more Ms Nice Guy

Flashermac

Interesting comment on a blog about Billary making sure he/she is in line for the nomination in 2012 - and at the same time trying to shoot holes in Obie so that he will LOSE in 2008. If he wins, Hillsie can't run again until 2016 - and by then she'd have been locked up in the funny farm.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CLEVELAND (AP) - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton says she won't release her tax returns until she has the Democratic presidential nomination in hand, and not before tax filing time comes in mid-April.

Clinton argued for openness Tuesday night during her latest debate with Democratic rival Barack Obama.

"I will release my tax returns," Clinton said during the debate. "I have consistently said I will do that once I become the nominee, or even earlier."

Pressed about the timing of releasing her tax returns, campaign aides were more reticent Wednesday, indicating that Clinton would not release the sensitive financial data during a hotly contested primary, but only at tax filing time.

Obama released his tax returns last year and in 2006.

Link

I can't understand why she gambled 5 million of her own money on such a shakey proposition at this point. She would've been much better off giving it to that guy with whom she invested $1,000 in some commodities transaction and which netted her almost $100,000 in a year. She's a lot more stupid than I thought.

HH

"...Also, Obama will eat into the independents, centrists and moderates that McCain lives on as well. Obama has energized the Dems so he may get more of the Democratic base out to the polls than McCain will with the Republican base..."

I am just worried about what effect Nadar will have?

Some estimated the Clinton's wealth at around $60 million, not bad for a life time in civil service. Of course the main question is why this bitch would spend $5 million of her own money to get a job that pays what $350,000? Just doesn't seem like a wise investment move...of course she once turned $1,000 into $100,000 so well...

Archived