No more Ms Nice Guy

Flashermac

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The later is far more likely than the former. Why on Earth would Obama settle for VP? Would be stupid.

I'm think if Obama gets the nod, then McCain will pick Clarence Thomas as VP. Just an idle thought...

Cheers,

SD

SD,

I had "heard" Maccain might consider Condaleeza Rice as his VP...would be a lame attempt to get women and black voters... but either way, it might sigle "change" er sort of...

As many have been saying, this is the Dems race to lose, and Hellery seems hell bent to make sure she destroys anyone in her path, especially if she can't get in.

Got that right. If Obie gets the White House, Hillsie is screwed. If he loses, she's got another chance in 4 years.

Clinton Aide Compares Obama to Ken Starr

WASHINGTON (AP) - Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign compared rival Sen. Barack Obama on Thursday to independent prosecutor Kenneth Starr, the Clintons' chief nemesis of the 1990s.

[color:red]Clinton herself declined to comment on the comparison,[/color] made by her chief spokesman in a conference call with reporters and also in a memo distributed by the campaign.

Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson said Obama's statement that he plans to be more critical of Clinton's record is reminiscent of the attacks the Clintons endured during the investigations in the 1990s.

Link

Note that Obama has says his aid was out of line for calling Hillsie a "monster". Hillsie "declines" comment when her people call Obama names. Draw your own conclusions as to character.

I had to laugh when the Obama aid had to resign for calling Billary a "monster". I mean, what kind of political correct bullshit is that? Look, politicians refer to eachother in much less endearing terms all of the time. Even on the floor of Congress. You might not read it in the Congressional Record, but it's not that unusual for somebody to refer to another as an asshole, cunt, prick, whatever. Another thing that gives me a laugh is when a politician says their opponent "misspoke". Fuck! Just say the opponent LIED. Why don't they just come out and say it? What a bunch of wankers.

HH

I'd like to see him pick Tom Trancredo--at least to head up Homeland Security. :thumbup:

Interview with the Minnesota governor last night. Was asked if he would be interested in running as VP with McCain. Usual denying that he'd been contacted about his interest by the RNP. He said words to the effect that "there are dozens of very good potential candidates" to run for VP with McCain. My question to my wife was, "Well, why don't they trot them out and lets consider them for President!" LOL ! Same could be said for the Demoncrat Party. Out of maybe 30-50 million men in the country eligible for the job, I am constantly amazed at the "short list" that is presented to the voters. Maybe "amazed" isn't the word. "Pathetic"?

HH

Out of maybe 30-50 million men in the country eligible for the job, I am constantly amazed at the "short list" that is presented to the voters. Maybe "amazed" isn't the word. "Pathetic"?

Running for President of the United States is extraordinarily difficult and requires connections to people with money and power that only a handful of people will ever have. This is a terrible problem since it so effective narrows the pool of potential candidates but what can we do? We have an enormous, diverse country, two very powerful political parties, and a relentless, talented, agenda-driven "news" industry. The parties and the media corporations are being well-served. Everyone else has very little opportunity to fundamentally influence the process.

Archived