Too pretty to fly?

Steve

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw an interview with the blonde and she couldn't put a sentence together; as bad as Miss South Carolina.

I hope that being laughed at by millions teaches these girls that stupidity and rudeness aren't virtues, but they'll probably wind up getting their own MTV show. :(

This more less where I am with this as well. The very thought that they felt it was all based on their looks, and discrimination there of. I can believe the trolley tarts might have been bitches as well, but I'd love to hear from the other passengers on this.

Yes, true, and really maybe not a first for any airline, but this was not about attire or looks, this was about their behavior, and how the Flying waitress reacted to them. The only ones mentioning looks are the girls.

Basically their defense is this "...never mind there was a misunderstanding, it was all based on us being so hot and beautiful that we are just hated...oh it is so difficult being this hot..." Fuck them. I might have given them some credibility if they just stuck to "...there was a problem, we were mistreated, not sure why, let's sort it all out..." Once again, fuck them. And in fairness, fuck the flying waitresses as well.

Archived