American style pizza?

Pizza in Thailand. I've never had a pizza in Thailand that impressed me. Merely servicable, at best. No great taste. I was in California recently for a nephew's wedding. In San Jose.

Son and I were hungry so we stopped at some hole in the wall Italian pizza joint in the downtown area (mostly Vietnam restaurants actually-gotta try that next time). Luigi's or something like that. Just a hole in the wall older place.

I had one of the best pizza's ever there (and being from Boston I've had some really good pizzas in my life in Easta Bahston and da Nort End). Incredible. Not too pricey either for San Jose. Just a damned good real pizza with sauce to die for. Crispy crust the way I love it! Thin crust. Where is that pizza joint in BKK like this? There's gotta be some place with a decent pie in BKK.

Cent

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Wow...memories...

I remember having a Pizza there (Dine in) in the early 90's....haven't been back since...but don't eat the other 2's product either :neener::grinyes::neener:

They must have really improved over the years for you to be giving them :thumbup: :thumbup:

Will put into the Black Book for future reference

Cheers DS

i had some years ago a phantastic pizza at the Big Buddha Beach/Samui in a small Thai restaurant. A middle-aged thai woman cook it.

She said her husband was from Italy.

I ate two pizzas and next day i went back and eat eat another one. :p Thin crispy crust, Salami, Tomatoes a ton of cheese, eggs, small vegetable, fine sauce. :p

Tasted a bit like a large Swiss Raclette. :)

Never find again such a fine pizza everywhere on this planet.

Archived