Damn week end

drogon

<>

Err - I am now - DC is turning Clairvoyant!

Stupid full stop - see the "other" post of mine, you may regret all of this,

If you don't want her - stop looking!

CTO,

Clairvoyant....No, but he HAS... finally ...opened his eyes to reality....

...as the song goes...I can see clearly now....

I guess the advice of the wise Bkk hands has FINALLY got through his thick head... :grinyes::banghead::banghead::grinyes:

..you can lead a Dumb Cnut to "water"...but you can't make him "Think"....until he's ready....lol

Every thing in life is timing....I guess the fact that he has not been in Bkk for 5 months now (the longest "Break" in many years) has enabled him to step back and "review" things a little more objectively...

...With a little help from his friends.....

....Just wanted to offer drogon some support as I have a great deal of empathy with his current situation

Cheers DS....(the "artist" formally known as DC)

:grinyes::grouphug::beer::dunno:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird this is not the question -> This is just that a lawyer told me that I could get into problems doing that.

Munchie: He was not aware of the new situation because he was in shithole place in Brazil working on a project -> 2 weeks without means to reach him by sms/calls and the first person he called was her as she left many sms/missed calls on his phone when he landed in BKK.

CTO: As I am working in a big IT department I found someone able to hack for me.

This said, it would really have been easy if she was a lier (and so storng minded)

You've lost me - it's ok to have someone else hack the account? Is hacking her account acceptable? Especially as you broke up with her and she's not a liar in your own words???

Wouldn't the lawyer also have said hacking her account was illegal too?

Yes the lawyer could have said that but I did not ask.

No it is not ok to hack someone else's account and I am really not proud of it.

Breaking: Let say she decided to break but this is not as simple as none of us know where we stand.

She is not a liar: She just did not mention a few things but this is not the main point.

The bulk of the story is far more complex but I guess this is part of trying to have a relationship with a very damaged BG an unfortunately everyone makes mistakes, thanks I have my fair share.

I agree. Move on. Vindictive behaviour; I'm sorry but it's quite easy to hack an email account, and more trouble than it's worth. I'm not impressed. It's also quite easy for her to stitch you up on a false drug charge next time you're in the Kingdom if things really get nasty! The old cliché, 'cut your losses', when leaving a Thai girl is most appropriate. Peace brother.

Archived