2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

Herr Blatter is an utter tool!

Remember when he came up with the brilliant idea of getting female footballers to wear tighter kits to make the sport a bit more spectator friendly?

Now whilst I have nothing against a nice female body in a tight outfit, what the fuck does it have to do with sport. And to think that he gets paid big $ to come up with these ideas.

Fuckwit :wanker:

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you are misinformed regarding buy out clauses regarding players. Not every player has one. In Ronaldo's case you are the first person I've heard mentioning a buy out clause. Please tell me more, how much, etc.?

Let me rephrase my orginal statement.

Every good player has a buy out clause. Dunno whats written exactly in his contract I will ask him on the next Hair Gel Convention :content: I have absolutely no doubts that he has a buy out clause most likely for a foreign club only, otherwise his personal manager would be a very very stupid idiot. Maybe they handle these things in England with more integrety and principals but such a clause is giving security to both sides, those that make a big investment want to be sure they'll get it back in case he sucks and the player wants to be sure that he isn't tied to this club for good coz that would be slavery ;)

And yes Blatter = Tool!

I see United have made a 20 Million bid for Berbatov

Setanta are reporting that Spurs have agreed to sell Berba to United.

Initial fee of 18m plus a possible 10m ad ons.

Good business for a 27 year old?

I believe he could give us that extra bid of class upfront and he's a better finisher than Rooney or Tevez.

I think you are misinformed regarding buy out clauses regarding players. Not every player has one. In Ronaldo's case you are the first person I've heard mentioning a buy out clause. Please tell me more' date=' how much, etc.?[/quote']

Let me rephrase my orginal statement.

Every good player has a buy out clause. Dunno whats written exactly in his contract I will ask him on the next Hair Gel Convention :content: I have absolutely no doubts that he has a buy out clause most likely for a foreign club only, otherwise his personal manager would be a very very stupid idiot. Maybe they handle these things in England with more integrety and principals but such a clause is giving security to both sides, those that make a big investment want to be sure they'll get it back in case he sucks and the player wants to be sure that he isn't tied to this club for good coz that would be slavery ;)

And yes Blatter = Tool!

Let's say for argument sake that he has a 100m buy out clause. Madrid would know about this and would just have to pay that amount to trigger the move.

United however have stated on numerous occasions that Ronaldo is not for sale, that they have the final say on the matter.

This to me indicates that in Ronaldos case there is no buy out clause in the contract and wich is why I've never heard one being mentioned in the press.

I wouldn't automatically come to this conclusion, however there been cases in the past where a player had a buy out clause such as Hargreaves for 15 Million EUR and Bayern didnt let him at first go not even when ManU was offering 30 Million for him.

I think this is was Troll Blatter is referring to and what kicked this discussion of.

Ronaldos agent gets payed based on comissions, it should be his primary interest to have a buy out clause.

Saying a player is not for sale usually just boost the price, but i can see why an exceptional player as him should be kept under any circumstances!

Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has impressed his players by storming up the table of the club's darts league. The Brazilian has joined the players' arrows session and despite being a newcomer to the game is only behind England stars John Terry and Joe Cole in the league. (The Sun)

the badgers will probably be safe.

Pompey have been planning a new training ground for at least 15 Years and nothing has happened so far.

and as for a new sooper-dooper stadium....... :doah:

those plans have been talked about for over 30 Years.

Archived