what motivates a poster like frede?

PhilAnders

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there have been similar posters in the past, and likely more in the future. it certainly must be a bit more than just attention seeking. what motivates a poster like frede?

I don't have read many of his posts yet, those i read i found quite comical. He is certainly bored of the missionairy position and likes to explore things and also likes to talk about it in public. Some people are outgoing and others don't kiss and tell.

It might sound totally insane to you but i find his posts quite healthy in ONE particular way, he's paying for the experience to try things out while others fall in love with the girl that just peed on him a day ago. Whilst there some raw diamonds amongst these girls I find it pretty healthy to have this wall around you and your principals which determine what you wanna do and what you wanna let her do to you. Having "perversions" in mind is probably more popular as the most believe, it's kinda frown upon to talk about it with "normal" people, if he'd post one fetish forum he would be considered too normal. I guess after all it comes down to ones point of view and after all that's very interesting even when it is not necessarily my personal taste!

[

....PA....who really gives a flying Daffy Duck...

don't really care, just wondering what others think about the motivations.

i am certainly not suggesting that he stop posting.

who was that guy who used to post numerous news stories that suddenly stopped? i never understood his motivation for stopping... :smirk:

Archived