what motivates a poster like frede?

PhilAnders

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frede is being himself and I have no problem with that, if he wants to talk filth and he gets feedback then the forum is working, its a soundboard to share and voice opinions and thoughts.

Frede,

Carry on posting in your unique style mate, I may not post replies to your threads but I still read them and smirk. You are not offending anyone and you are not breaking any board rules, keep it up.

there have been similar posters in the past, and likely more in the future. it certainly must be a bit more than just attention seeking. what motivates a poster like frede?

...sounds like a classic case of....."small dick syndrome" to me.....

...Sorry ferde...couldn't resist the opportunity to take a cheap shot....LOL

....PA....who really gives a flying Daffy Duck....I'm with K. Lao Kao on this one...

:grinyes::dunno::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::dunno::grinyes:

while the motivation of frede is pretty obvious' date=' i really do not understand the motivation of others, in particular the cereal posters with over 10-15k...[/quote']

but those over 8,000 are certainly understandable. :smirk:

you are soooooo right! i do not understand my motivation to post crap on this board! Maybe that Torney, OH and Flash are not the (l)only ones that post crap...

maybe some sort of imitative instinct... :dunno:

while the motivation of frede is pretty obvious' date=' i really do not understand the motivation of others, in particular the cereal posters with over 10-15k...[/quote']

Hey Flash, he is talking about you!

wow, it's NOT about YOU :surprised:

Archived