what motivates a poster like frede?

PhilAnders

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your one of the wrongest guys I ever met TB' date=' I've had ex wives that were right more often than you. [/quote']

Now THAT'S funny!

Cheers,

SD

Is it worth taking Torneyboy off IGNORE to read his replies in this post?? Is it worth it?? Any laughs to be had?? Is he actually saying something useful?? :hmmm:

Your one of the wrongest guys I ever met TB' date=' I've had ex wives that were right more often than you. [/quote']

Now THAT'S funny!

Cheers,

SD

Is it worth taking Torneyboy off IGNORE to read his replies in this post?? Is it worth it?? Any laughs to be had?? Is he actually saying something useful?? :hmmm:

No.

there have been similar posters in the past, and likely more in the future. it certainly must be a bit more than just attention seeking. what motivates a poster like frede?

Easy. Stories. Stories for the lads.

Notice in his bareback thread, the self-styled king of sex had only barebacked one hooker. That's kind of odd, I think, if you're really motivated by sex.

Instead he likes to come in a girl's handbag, ready for her to discover later. Why? No one gets a sexual kick out of that. What he's thinking (at the very time he does it) is: "Now this is a story I can tell..."

If it weren't for the stories, he probably wouldn't want to have sex. Actually, he reminds me of that famous joke with Cindy Crawford on a desert island (below)

[color:blue]

A guy was stranded on a desert island with Cindy Crawford. He played it cool, and he didn't make any moves towards her for several weeks. Finally, one day he asked her if maybe they could start up a physical relationship. Cindy said she was game and they had sex all over the place. Everything was great for a few months.

One day, the guy went to Cindy and said, "I need to ask you a favour." Cindy said, "Okay." The guy said, "Can you wear a pair of my pants and one of my shirts?"

"Sure...", said Cindy.

"...and can you draw a fake moustache on yourself?"

Cindy's getting a little worried but says "Well, I guess so... "

"And, finally," the guy said, "Do you mind if I call you Bob?"

Well Cindy thinks she's got to this point so she might as well. "Go on then"

"Hey Bob," said the guy. "You'll never guess who I've been fucking!"

[/color]

Archived