Long Stay In Thailand

JungleBunny

Ok this probably been posted million times before!

Been saving my ass off for a while and managed to put away about 80,000 Aust dollars, which is about 2.5 million thai baht. My question to the experts out there is how long is that gonna last me. I want to stay somewhere in Pattaya that has air cond,it can be hotel or some long time accommodation which i guess will be alot cheaper,I dont want to spend any more than 3500 baht a week on this and I dont mind if its a bit of a shit hole. I atleast wanna get some action every day, maybe more long time action than short time,but a good afternoon session never go's a stray.I am happy to find alot of my TG's at disco's and freelance spots. But bar girls are also on the menu. I dont mind eating street vendor food if it looks safe to consume, but will try and eat at spots which are busy and are cheap on the pocket. I am hoping to stay atleast 1 year and perhaps 2 years if i can budget well enough.

I have been Thailand 5 times before so i am not a noob to the scene, but i only stay 2 - 3 weeks most trips and seem to spend shit loads. But i guess when u know you are only there for a short time u go crazy with the money.

Any feed back will be greatly appreciated

JungleBunny :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a few months, the money eing spent most likely will decrease...you may hook up with a few lovely ladies on a regular basis (meaning, not paying for it or at last not the going rates).

SD's estimate is spot on and I would think with the "decrease factor" you should be able to get 2 years.

There are decent places to stay in BKK for 5 ~ 6K per month, plus utilities, so 9K would cover it all. Entertainment and booze may be the highest expensive of the month.

B15k/mo apt

B2500/day pussy

B1500/day food & booze

That's B135k/mo

that does not include health care expenses for curing the veneral deseases, booze related deseases and get off booze after the 1.5 years and mental deseases which will certainly occur after more than one year staying in Pattaya and do nothing but whoring.... :neener:

I guess, maybe I am not the high flyer, as you, or what is discribed above.

I am not on a strict budget, just the way it normally works out.

For me, I have stayed 3 to 4 months at a time, about 7 or 8 times now. Usually taking a month, in Chiang Mai, or other place.

Either, in a hotel for about 1,000 a day, on a monthly rate. OR, two times in condos, for 25K Mo.

This is BKK, Pattaya should be less.

So you pick up, a girl friend, or regulars. I guess I been lucky, but I can find a girlfriend, for practically nothing a month, clothing, special things, is where I come up with the 1,000 baht per day. So, I do spend on a lady, but not a new one everyday.

Now, I do not need to drink Everyday maybe 6 or 8 beers, 3 or 4 days a week is plenty for me, but, I do eat good. So, the 40K a month, is a bit high. So, say normal day, less than 400 baht for food, with an occassional special meal.

I do go out everyday, local tourism, and mental health. Or just long walks, sometimes with the lady of the day.

Living Space 30K, Lady 30K, Food and Booze 40K = Total 100K Month, other things always come up.

I get the VISA before, I leave the USA, for 60 days with one or two renewals, paid for. So, up to 180 days. I have not stayed more than 150 to date. Normally, I make a trip, at renewal time, to Laos, via Nong Khai. I have also, taken a flight to Singapore a few times and Hong Kong. Buying a package, for a 3 day stay, but no trip to the embassy needed.

55 k/month...thats enough for a pretty good time in Sin City...accom. can be had for as little as 4-8 k/m. food 5 k/m trips out/visa runs 5 k/m which leaves the balance for the most important thing - entertainment :thumbup: :beer::censored:

Archived