Arabs taking over Sukhumvit?

bibblies

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
555555555 No, it is an old pix of NEP. The Bibblies sign is Photoshopped.

Cheers,

SD

I can't believe you had to tell them that. Especially as the sign said "Nana Entertainment Plaza".

In Pattaya now. The Koreans, Chinese, Japanese tour groups and Russian family couple tourists annoy me because I have to battle through dozens of the dozy fuckers out of the way to get to gogo bars. Why the fuck would families and tour-groups want to be on Walking Street anyway? Go to Jomtien. Go somewhere else in Thailand. Anywhere else has better beaches and scenery. Or go to one of the dozens of other countries that has beaches and sun and shopping. That's what they want. Again, Walking Street should be reserved for whores and mongers. That's what it's for.

Chip...thank the lord, finally a yank called 'chip' that isnt your text book, baseball cap wearing, blonde haired, good clean american boy-livin limp dicked faggot.

A chip who chases paid for pootang.

I like ya.

Lol...i wouldn't read so much into names..especially forum names. Have no idea why i picked Chip...just something that came to me at the moment...kind of a kool name.

555555555 No' date=' it is an old pix of NEP. The Bibblies sign is Photoshopped.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

I can't believe you had to tell them that. Especially as the sign said "Nana Entertainment Plaza".

You must be blind it says 'shopping centre' I think these kebabs would be a hit in soi 3! Have fun in pattaya and don't get run down avoiding all the foriegn devils.

Archived