Russia sends forces into Georgian rebel conflict

Flashermac

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am missing something here? Russia has invaded a sovereign country and not one person here has condemned them or called them all the names they use to describe the US for doing the same thing.

Yeah, you definitely missed something, specifically, that hypocritical cunt who has caused the death of more innocent Americans over the last 8 years than any single human over the last 35 years, George W. Bush, who was just on TV decrying Russia for "...invading a ... sovereign nation...".

This guy's head is so far up Cheney's ass that he can't see the irony of his own words. The man has absolutely no credibility and has completely gutted the US' ability to have any moral standing in the world.

Thank God (or maybe by now God is supposed to be thanking us) and the Hoyams we don't have to be terrorized by married gay Mexicans aborting our unwanted children anymore.

If any one of you is lead to think otherwise, you're either a child or a retard.

This conflict has raised seirus talk about NATO membership in Finland also as our new right wing parliament is trying to get us there. I'm in the majority against that but from this conflict you can draw good points for either side. Would have Ruskies attacked if Georgia already was a NATO state? Or was this conflict a result of NATO being a too big threat to Russia?

Baltic States have said a bad word about this conflict and have pissed off the Russians. Russian Latvian ambassador warned that conseqences for Russia ccondemning statements can lead to servere actions.

I see this conflict that Russia wants to prove the world that their army has recovered.

I'd say for Finland this would be an opportunity to get our lost territories back as Russians armed forces are busy in other conflicts when they invade the rest of the former Soviet states.

Kidding of course, I've never seen war in real with my own eyes and according to my relatives who have killed Russians with Molotov Coctails and knives I'm confirmed I will ever wanna see.

Yeah, you definitely missed something, specifically, that hypocritical cunt who has caused the death of more innocent Americans over the last 8 years than any single human over the last 35 years, George W. Bush, who was just on TV decrying Russia for "...invading a ... sovereign nation...".

This guy's head is so far up Cheney's ass that he can't see the irony of his own words. The man has absolutely no credibility and has completely gutted the US' ability to have any moral standing in the world.

Thank God (or maybe by now God is supposed to be thanking us) and the Hoyams we don't have to be terrorized by married gay Mexicans aborting our unwanted children anymore.

If any one of you is lead to think otherwise, you're either a child or a retard.

You just made my point. :neener:

In a thread about Russia invading Georgia (not US in Iraq), why have you not used similar words to describe Putin? He is killing both Russians and Georgians. Doesnâ??t that make him a â??hypocritical cuntâ? as well?

So who is hypocrite here?

:dunno:

Archived