Bar Girls & the Expat

FreeTime

I could name a few who used to post on this board who would ONLY consider marrying a bar girl. I've nothing against BGs and there are some good ones. But what's wrong with a woman who has never been a whore? A colleague tried to persuade one guy to meet some female school teachers his wife knew. The guy was not in the least interested. It had to be a BG for him, even though he'd already divorced one for cheating on him in the States. Go figure.

:dunno:

My wife has a niece rapidly approaching 30. Lovely girl, university educated, good job, spends her day off helping Mum and Dad in the shop.

No boyfriend, too old for the village lads, too lower class for the well educated guys she works with.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Years ago I had a conversation with a pretty young Thai gal in the French Dept. (Nice big norks too!) She said most educated Thai women would love a Farang husband, but just had no chance to meet one. If I hadn't already been hitched, I'd have gone for that one. She had an MA from a US university.

Problem with Thai men is they will not marry a wife who is better educated than they are. That really limits the gals chances. As a result, the university faculties are filled with spinsters or with women who married some Thai buffalo just to have children.

Come to think of it, one of my wife's neices is in that old maid category. Really a suprise, since she was a cutie. Must be in her mid 30s now. Quite a waste. :(

Faustian,

So, if someone is a good girl in your book, it means she must not care about money. She must not need funds for a business she might even possibly run succesfully ? She must not need a car. Nor a house. She must only need a guy. Nice, honest, caring. A guy like you. Actually, GTG means a thai girl who likes you.

Brilliant :applause:

Also a matter of face I would think. I doubt you'd see a "GTG" from a good/respectible family with a master's degree, and her own shop running off to marry an unemployed ex-con farang.

That said, I do know a teacher from Sakhon Nakhorn from a poor family, who went to Norway to marry a truck driver. She now works as a maid in ahotel, considers her self poor, but loved and better off.

There used to be an older gal at the now defunct Blue Sky on Suk 18 who gave an incredible Wat Po educated balls massage (I've posted about her in the past). Essentially a GTL - she only once offered to 'finit' me, in a nurse kind of way, because I looked like I needed it, but I declined because I had other goals in mind and, at my age and with my drinking and smoking habits, I didn't have the benefit of waiting only twenty minutes to pick my next target, but I digress. She quit the job and moved to Sweden to be with her lover.

At first, I was surprised because she was well past her 'sell by date'. When she was gone I realized what a smart guy that Swede was.

Archived