Bar Girls & the Expat

FreeTime

Goal posts are being moved.

The issue was about marrying for money.

Now we are onto tokens of affection.

Of course I have bought things for my GF. As she has for me.

My point is easy for all to understand. Many TGs marry for relationships reasons, not for pure financial gain.

DN can make snide pathetic comments all he wants. He clearly doesn't know anything about the middle class Thai society i hang out in. Maybe hanging with bargirls will warp your views DN?

Mate, you took the extreme side and now are trying to bail yourself out. "Many TGs marry for relationships reasons, not for pure financial gain." Yes, but that's not what you said/implied the first time around with "a GTG wouldn't be interested in the money side of it". Marrying for a relationship is not the same as not being interested in money. If a guy were a pauper, then it would be game off, I guarantee it. But that doesn't mean she wants his money, but he'd better have some.

And tokens of affection can be extreme. Witness Tata's engagement gift of B100m or the Taj Mahal for examples!

Of course, that said, I know nothing about upper/middle class Thais...I was only married to the daughter of a Khunying for 19 years :dunno::doah:

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

he keeps morphing, no need to be sorry, hard to keep track!

i'm not sure but my money goes on prosal and kojis being two different persons.....but, who knows for sure....

What are you guys on ??

Anyway I might know this Prosal and you can follow part of his adventures on the ISG, it seems the lad is in Taschkent for a 6 weeks holidays. Having a great time, can keep track of him on ISG.

I should have joined him.

Dullnight, whish one day he will have at least a glance at this thai middle class of which our mate Faustian is the world foremost faustian certified expert :grinyes:

Archived