Bar Girls & the Expat

FreeTime

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He built a restaurant along with a guesthouse in addition to his home.

"He had invested all his life savings in over an acre of property and built his marital home, a guesthouse and a restaurant near a village called Suwannaphum, meaning 'Golden Land'."

That is a quote from another news article posted in a different thread. Still alot of money even with all he had built.

No no no! you are painting all whores...er I mean "Bar girls" with the same broad brush! Most are just so poor, they have no other choice in life... :sleeping:

Sad is, so many stupid people believe that, and despite all the obvious signs, still go into bars intentionally looking for wives.

I could name a few who used to post on this board who would ONLY consider marrying a bar girl. I've nothing against BGs and there are some good ones. But what's wrong with a woman who has never been a whore? A colleague tried to persuade one guy to meet some female school teachers his wife knew. The guy was not in the least interested. It had to be a BG for him, even though he'd already divorced one for cheating on him in the States. Go figure.

:dunno:

Archived